Heating costs usually take a huge chunk of your expenses. It is therefore essential to have electric heaters that are energy efficient and get the job done efficiently as well. For large spaces such as garages, basements and warehouses, 240V rated electric garage heaters are the most appropriate for use. The best 240V electric garage heaters are equipped with the latest technology that makes them use less energy to heat up your work area as compared to other heaters. Furthermore, they have thermostats for temperature control and are equipped with smart auto-shut features which enable safe operation.
- Table of the best 240 V electric garage heaters in 2019 are:
- 10. Infrared Electric Heater For Garage 208/240V 4800/5600W With 6-30R Plug – Skroutz Deals
- 9. Fahrenheat PT268 Industrial Grade with Thermostat, 240-volt
- 8. Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
- 7. Electric Garage Unit Heater, 5000 Watt 240V-208V With Thermostat Gray, Wall Ceiling Mount
- 6. ProFusion Heat Industrial Fan-Forced Heater – 5,600 Watts, 19,000 BTU, 240 Volt, Model# PH936
- 5. King Electric KB2410-1-B2-ECO 240V 10000W Electronic Control Garage Heater with Bracket, Thermostat and Remote Control, Gray
- 4. Fahrenheat FUH54 240-volt Garage Heater, 2500-5000-watt
- 3. Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater
- 2. King Electric PGh3448TB 4800-watt 240-volt 30-Amp Garage Heater
- 1. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop 208/240V, 4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug
Table of the best 240 V electric garage heaters in 2019 are:
10. Infrared Electric Heater For Garage 208/240V 4800/5600W With 6-30R Plug – Skroutz Deals
This electric garage heat efficiently warms up to 600 sq. feet and is fitted with a vehicle overheat cut-off mechanism. It comfortably heats rooms with temperatures ranging from 45 to 95 degrees providing a warm and comfortably working space. Moreover, this heater comes with a thermostat control that lets you conveniently control the temperatures to your liking. It is UL and C-UL certified.
9. Fahrenheat PT268 Industrial Grade with Thermostat, 240-volt
Equipped with a fan and an adjustable thermostat, this heat efficiently heats up garages, warehouses and can be used for industrial buildings. It features a caution light and safety overload switch that automatically switches off the unit if it overheats. Furthermore, this heater comes with a live power signal light to enable safe operation at all times.
8. Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
This is a heavy duty single face electric heater that is ideal for use in commercial spaces such as garages and warehouses. It is certified for use in UL and C-UL listed walls and comes with a bracket for ceiling mounting. With an adjustable thermostat featuring low and high settings you can conveniently control the output temperature of this heater. Furthermore, this heater is equipped with fan and features 5 adjustable louvers to provide direct airflow, and distribute warmth throughout your working area with minimum noise and turbulence.
7. Electric Garage Unit Heater, 5000 Watt 240V-208V With Thermostat Gray, Wall Ceiling Mount
This industrial grade electric heater is ideal for use in workshops, warehouses, factories and garages. It comes with an adjustable thermostat with 4 settings that allow you to conveniently control the temperatures for efficient heating of your working area. Moreover, this heater is certified for use in both UL and C-UL listed walls and can be mounted on the ceiling as well. It also has a 3-wire lead from its cabinet which allows for easy installation.
6. ProFusion Heat Industrial Fan-Forced Heater – 5,600 Watts, 19,000 BTU, 240 Volt, Model# PH936
This industrial heat is constructed with a tubular steel heating element and a fan all housed in a cold-rolled steel cabinet that is powder-coated. With a finger-proof, high-grade steel grill, this heater provides maximum heat transfer while at the same time ensuring maximum safety. Moreover, it is equipped with a built-in thermostat that helps to control the temperature. Also, this heater features an overload switch that automatically shuts off this unit if it overheats.
5. King Electric KB2410-1-B2-ECO 240V 10000W Electronic Control Garage Heater with Bracket, Thermostat and Remote Control, Gray
Equipped with a long life bearing motor and a spiral finned element, this commercial grade electric heater warms up garages, workshops, warehouses and other working areas. With a 2-stage heating mechanism, it is also energy efficient. Additionally, you can conveniently control the temperature with Eco2s electronic controller to comfortable levels. This heater also comes with a universal mounting bracket that allows you to mount it on ceilings or in walls.
4. Fahrenheat FUH54 240-volt Garage Heater, 2500-5000-watt
With a rugged, heavy-duty construction, this industrial heater is perfect for use in workshops, basements, garages and can also be used outside buildings. It comes with a built-in in thermostat that allows you to adjust the temperature between 45 degrees to 135 degrees. Moreover, this heater has adjustable louvers that help direct heat to the desired areas. It comes with a built in mounting bracket for easy horizontal or vertical mounting.
3. Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater
This hardwired unit is ideal for heating in workshops, garages, basements and other commercial work areas. With a built-in thermostat, it efficiently and conveniently warms up work areas to the desired temperatures. Easy to install, it comes with mounting brackets for wall or ceiling mounting. Moreover, it has an overheat switch off mechanism that shuts this unit if it overheats.
2. King Electric PGh3448TB 4800-watt 240-volt 30-Amp Garage Heater
This heater is built with a tubular stainless steel heating element that provides efficient heating for your entire work area. It is equipped with an auto-reset relay fan that increases its efficiency and an auto-reset thermal cutout which shuts off the unit in case it overheats or there are unsafe conditions. Moreover, this unit comes with a 6 foot cord and a mounting bracket for ceiling or wall installation.
1. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop 208/240V, 4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug
Able to warm up to 600 Sq. feet of area, this heater is also equipped with a overheat protection with automatic cut-off. It has a heating range of between 45 to 95 degrees and comes with a thermostat control for adjustment of the temperature to comfortable levels. Moreover, this heater is certified for use in UL and C-UL listed walls although it cannot be mounted on ceilings.
With these top 10 best 240V electric garage heaters, you no longer have to work in a cold basement, garage or warehouse anymore. They are highly efficient and you can work comfortably without worrying of huge heating costs. With smart thermostats, you set the temperatures that you are comfortable with and they will maintain it while you work. Furthermore, these heaters have over-heat protection features that automatically switch off these units in case they overheat heat or they are operated in unsafe conditions. You definitely will be getting more from these heaters in terms of energy savings and productivity and they worth a buy.