Adjustable weight benches can be used to complete any home gyms. No gym is complete without an adjustable weight bench. These benches give you an abundance of options to exercise and target all muscles of the body. They can be used as cages, dumbbells, and even power racks. Adjustable weight benches come with several benefits. First, they can be adjusted to meet almost any need. They are versatile and can be used in multiple settings.
When buying an adjustable weight bench, you should look for one that is strong, ergonomically, designed, comfortable and easy to adjust or maintain. To ensure you have the best quality adjustable weight benches, we have selected the best based on the features above. These are good for both the price and quality so go right ahead and choose one that best suits your needs.
- Best Olympic Adjustable Weight Benches Reviews
- 10. Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench
- 9. Phoenix 99226 Power Pro Olympic Bench
- 8. Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Workout Bench / Independent Utility Bench
- 7. Body Champ Standard Weight Bench with Butterfly, Dark Gray/Black
- 6. Rep 1000 lb Rated Flat Weight Bench for Weight Lifting
- 5. Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic workout bench
- 4. Competitor Olympic Bench
- 3. Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench with Leg Developer, Dark Gray/Black
- 2. Body Champ BCB3780 Olympic weight bench
- 1. CAP Barbell weight benches w/100-pound weight set
Best Olympic Adjustable Weight Benches Reviews
10. Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench
The Marcy Diamond is a versatile weight bench that can be effectively used to develop your upper and lower body as well as allow for exercises that target both the legs and arms. It is one of the most comfortable benches with extra padding and backrest. The adjustable design can incline, decline and accommodate flat chest press. The bench is a toughly constructed using 14-gauge heavy-duty steel with a powder coating for durability.
- Quite comfortable
- Strong and durable
- Scratch resistance
- Offers a wide variety of body workouts
- There are concerns about its stability
- Weight storage arms are not too strong
9. Phoenix 99226 Power Pro Olympic Bench
The Phoenix is a full Olympic size bench with the decline, incline, and flat bench positions. It is a heavy-duty 3-inch steel frame that has been built for stability. It is a durable option that will last for decades and worth your money. The bench comes with a lat tower, leg lift and preacher curls for attachments. The rear has a built-in a squat rack, 3 Olympic weight plate adapters and spring clips.
- Quite durable
- Easy to use
- Assembly direction is quite poor
8. Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic Workout Bench / Independent Utility Bench
The Gold’s Gym Bench is an independent utility bench that can be removed separately allowing you to perform squats and exercises without obstruction. There is a curl yoke that helps build your upper body while the 6-roll developer helps build quads, hamstrings, glutes, and hips-flexors. It is a versatile bench that you can adjust to different positions to perform various exercises and achieve different comfort levels.
- Can be adjusted to suit different exercises
- Quite easy to use and comfortable
- Great design
- Very affordable
- Cannot fit two people
- The rack is not properly engineered
7. Body Champ Standard Weight Bench with Butterfly, Dark Gray/Black
The Body Champ weight bench is a great choice for starters as it is easy to use and set up. It has a compact design that can fit into small areas with ease. It comes with the butterfly attachment and safety clips. There is also a dual-action leg developer and comfort foam rollers. The enhanced safety features ensure you’re fit at all times.
- Great for beginners
- Great design
- Compact and fit small rooms
- Great price
- A bit narrow and difficult to bench comfortably
- A bit unstable
6. Rep 1000 lb Rated Flat Weight Bench for Weight Lifting
This is probably one of the strongest weight lift benches that has been tested at 1000 lbs. You can be assured the Rep with the support you no matter the weight you carry. It is string and durable with 11-gauge steel base. It is long and wide enough to support the back and legs during the bench press. It has an amazing 30 years warranty on the pads and ten years on the frame.
- Quite strong and durable
- It is comfortable
- Supports a lot of weight
- It is stable
- A bit tall for short people
5. Gold’s Gym XRS 20 Olympic workout bench
If you’re looking for multiple incline positions, the XRS 20 Olympic bench is your ideal choice. It comes with six foam leg developer and a rolled preacher pad for added comfort. It is strong enough and supports a 30 lb capacity. There are a removable curl yoke and an Olympic weight adapter. It is a heavy built bench that is quite sturdy and good value for your money.
- It is affordable
- Moderate assembly
- Leg extensions not ergonomically made
4. Competitor Olympic Bench
The Competitor is made of vinyl-coated steel for durability and resistance against scratch. It is a great pick with the 5-positions adjustable back pad to ensure comfort in different positions when working out. The dual-function leg developer helps boost your lower body while the padded roller foams support your ankles and knees. This is a very comfortable weight lift bench with high-density padded foam that endures a lot of pressure.
- Quite comfortable
- Supports many exercises
- Adjustable back pad
- The bar has plastic ends
3. Body Champ Olympic Weight Bench with Leg Developer, Dark Gray/Black
The Body Champ Olympic bench is a great choice on our list with several exercise positions. Some of the features here include an adjustable upright, dual action leg developer and adjustable preacher curl. It comes with the spring clip for the leg developers and accommodates Olympic set weights. It is quite easy to use with enhanced safety features. It is made of heavy duty and steel and well-padded for comfort
- Well-padded for comfort
- Multiple exercise positions
- Sturdy quality
- Excellent price
- Barely fits a 6-inch standard bar
2. Body Champ BCB3780 Olympic weight bench
This is a dual leg developer bench that allows you to work out your legs and other parts of the body. It is a versatile option that allows you to perform leg lifts, military presses, chest presses and other weight bench functions. It is a heavy duty bench with a robust tube mainframe for added durability and function. The backrests are fully adjustable, and users can choose incline, flat decline or military positions. Safety during the workouts is enhanced by the safety hook.
- Enhanced safety features
- Adjustable backrests
- Quite strong and durable
- Low cost
- The rack is not the most stable
1. CAP Barbell weight benches w/100-pound weight set
The CAP is the perfect weight bench for beginners and intermediate. It has a leg lift that is designed to target the hamstrings, glute muscles and quadriceps. It is an adjustable bench that features a back pad. The back pad can be adjusted to incline, decline, flatten or do chest presses. It is a durable option made of 14-gauge steel that is powder coated for added durability.
- Perfect for beginners
- Easy to adjust and use
- Quite heavy