In the midst of questioning about the best badminton racket to play a good quality match, it gets extremely confusing for one to buy the right one. Either the price is too much, or the racket itself is not worth the time or quality. In such a case, one would fail to make the right choice; resulting in dissatisfaction and utter disappointment.
Buying the right racket can sometimes be extremely tricky and mainly depends on the requirement of the individual. For tight games, a good racket becomes a necessity and understanding the pros and cons of a particular racket, for instance, allows one to analyze the quality and turn, helps them determine the best out of the ordinary.
Therefore, this article has more or less solved the issue regarding the exceptional quality of rackets by stating the ten best ones in 2019. The rackets may vary in their shape, size, and features but the quality is remarkable. Let’s have a look:
- Best Badminton Rackets of 2019
- 9. Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket
- 8. Franklin Sports Elite Performance Badminton Racket
- 7. Senston WOVEN Badminton Racquet
- 6. Yonex Duora 77 Badminton Racket
- 5. Victor Thruster K8000 3u Badminton Racquet Racket
- 4. Speedminton S600 Badminton
- 3. Yonex Lee Chong Wei Voltric Z-Force II Racket- unstrung
- 2. Yonex Voltric 80 E-Tune Badminton Racket
- 1. Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 Badminton Racket
Best Badminton Rackets of 2019
9. Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket
Understanding its ability to boost power and provide efficiency and speed, Yonex Duora Z Strike Badminton Racket+ is equally impressive; whether it is in the box or not. The stiffness of the racket is commendable, with less torque that helps in creating hard smashes.
With the racket head being narrow, that compensation for the small surface area is provided by the Horizontal A-concept grommet of the racket. Hence, the desirable smash can be provided with this racket that comes in two colors; Black and White.
- Exceptional aerodynamics
- Less torque
- Shaft is made up of H.M graphite
- Weight of the racket is 3 U
8. Franklin Sports Elite Performance Badminton Racket
Being the right choice for professional, this Franklin Sports Elite Performance Badminton Racket is more or less an all-rounder. Possessing the tight string technology, the power frame certainly exerts pressure on the strings.
Similarly, the racket is extremely light in weight since the choice of the material is suitable for the handling. Hence every hit with striking ease is what it definitely serves. The racket also features an advanced performance grip, providing the best combination of both comforts and smashes.
- Possesses are carbon frame for durability
- Extremely light in weight
- Sturdy performance grip
- Features a tight string technology
7. Senston WOVEN Badminton Racquet
The woven technology of this product is what sets it aside from the rest of the racquets. The racquet is a good combination of cool and lightweight racquets that have a stringing of 23-25 lbs. The racquet itself is made up of carbon fiber that provides enhanced performance with stability and durability.
The shaft is also light and thin, while the frame improves the overall aerodynamics and performance of the racquet.
In short, the racquet is what makes the tight matches extremely light!
- Provided with a light shaft and weight
- Has a stringing of 23-25 lbs.
- Made up of thin carbon fiber
- Also has a thin frame that aids in the aerodynamics of the racquet.
6. Yonex Duora 77 Badminton Racket
Being an all-rounder in worth and value, Yonex Duora’s 77 Badminton Racket is another excellent product one should opt for. Having the shaft of H.M graphite, this racket could be what commands and does excessive work on the court.
The racket has a Dual Optimum System that helps to maintain the distance and strength of the forehand and the backhand. Subsequently, the medium flex further aids in its speed and power. The weight and the grip size is 3U which is an additional element to the overall quality of the product.
- Weight and grip size is 3U
- Moderate flex with greater efficiency
- Shaft made up of H.M graphite
5. Victor Thruster K8000 3u Badminton Racquet Racket
Known for its extreme compliance and defiance, the racket is unstrung and among the most renowned rackets, one would come across. The racket has a medium flex and shaft while the head appears hefty.
The string tension of this Japanese product is around 20-24 pounds. The weight of the product is 3U or 4U, depending on the requirement. It’s extremely economical since the slightly lower price does not mean compromising on its docility and prime performance.
- Weighs both 3 U and 4 U consistently
- Unstrung and the string tension is 20-24 pounds
- Has a high repulsion force, along with great proficiency and speed
- The grip size is G4, making the racket almost idyllic
4. Speedminton S600 Badminton
Another famous brand that features excellent products is Speedminton and Speedminton’s S600 Badminton is definitely worth the money, one pays for it. Known as crossminton, this particular racket can be used to play, without nets; being the perfect substitute for volleyball and dodge the ball.
A beach day can be enjoyable with the Speedminton rackets. The racket itself is made up of hard aluminium that makes the product extremely tractable and durable.
- Made of aluminium
- Is aided by different speeders such as fun speeder, match seeder and night speeder
- Has 2-speed lights
- 1 winding
3. Yonex Lee Chong Wei Voltric Z-Force II Racket- unstrung
Your game can really be in your hands. With Yonex Lee Chong Wei Voltric Z-Force II Racket, you can easily win the trophy home. With a slim shaft and high voltage system, the racket can allow a faster and more powerful delivery. Being aerodynamic, it swings very easily with lesser strength and providing a better smashing power.
The heavy head and the tip of the perforation inside the frame allow better swinging while producing no resistance at all. Moreover, the grommets made of tungsten increase the contact time between the string and the shuttle, thus making sure the frame flexes in a precise manner.
- Slim shaft and high voltage
- Aerodynamic feature allows easy swinging
- Grommets made of tungsten increase contact time
2. Yonex Voltric 80 E-Tune Badminton Racket
The Yonex Voltric 80 E-Tune Badminton Racquet (3U, G4) is the perfect gift a sportsman needs. The tri-voltage system allows heavy smashes to occur. The slim, stiff shaft and the heavy head made the racket more comfortable to use.
Moreover, the correct weight distribution along with grommets used to give a more intense balance to the product. Being 10mm long, the 3U version G4 allows a better grip, providing the users with better control.
With a proper matt finish and beautiful colors of black and red, this racket is the perfect piece you need especially if you are aiming for shorter and more precise swings across the net.
- Thin, stiff shaft and heavy head ensure comfort
- Tri-voltage system allowing heavy smashes
- 3U version with G4 allows a better grip
- Precise weight distribution and grommets used to provide a better balance
1. Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 Badminton Racket
If your old racket isn’t doing the job well, all you need is Yonex Voltric Z Force II 2 Badminton Racket (Unstrung/Strung) to make your game on the ground stronger. The slim shaft and the tri voltage system allows the users to exert better smash energy and win the game.
Weighing only up to 88 grams, the product is a 3U G4, which allows a better grip on the user, thus ensuring comfort. The high swing speed enables the users to hit the shuttlecock easily across the net without having to put in much effort.
The heavy head provides momentum, and the aerodynamics helped overcome air resistance. Moreover, the racket performs well with doubles and has a control support cap.
- Slim shaft and tri-voltage system allows better smashing
- Weighs up to 88 grams
- 3U G4 allows a better grip on the users
- High swing speed allows easy swinging to occur
- Heavy head provides momentum
- Aerodynamics overcome air resistance
All in all, these top ten badminton rackets are examples of what serves the need of exceptional rackets a dedicated player needs for his matches. These, basically end one’s searching for the best rackets since they serve what is essential and what could fulfill the requirement of an ideal player. Therefore going through this list and then assessing your requirement could be the best decision you can make. Choose wisely. Read more about the tennis tables.