Being sexually active is not a crime, and is, in fact, a human need depending on how we look at it. Sex was not only meant for reproductive purposes but for pleasure as well. The problem is that in this day and age, aside from unwanted pregnancies, we also face the risk of getting exposed to deadly sexually transmitted diseases. This is why condoms are my preferred contraceptive since they guard on you both fronts with an effective rate of 99%.
- Top 10 Best Condoms in 2020 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. GLYDE Ultra-Thin Premium Condoms
- 9. Shibari Premium Lubricated Latex Condoms
- 8. Sir Richard’s Condoms
- 7. Durex Performax Intense Condom
- 6. Durex Invisible Ultra-Thin & Ultra-Sensitive Premium Condoms
- 5. Trojan Pleasure Pack NEW MIX Premium Lubricated Latex Condoms
- 4. Trojan Enz Condom Enz Spermicidal
- 3. SKYN Original Condoms
- 2. Crown Condoms
- 1. Trojan Sensitivity Bare skin Lubricated, Latex Condoms
Top 10 Best Condoms in 2020 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
10. GLYDE Ultra-Thin Premium Condoms
- By: GLYDE
These GLYDE Ultra-Thin Premium Condoms were voted by the Cosmopolitan and Men’s Journal as the best choice of Natural Condoms. Being that it is also CE & FDA approved, these Condoms from Glyde seem to meet the highest standards, making them safe to use.
Given their large numbers, you can be sure you won’t be frequenting the market looking for replacements after every single day. This means you can conveniently use a pack for several days.
- The condoms are 53mm and are 12 in the pack.
- You can also get the Glyde ultra-thin condoms in 100 count boxes.
9. Shibari Premium Lubricated Latex Condoms
- By: Shibari
When you purchase this Shibari Premium Lubricated Latex Condom box, you get 144 condoms. Great lubrication adds on to give you more pleasurable sex. Both you and your partner get to enjoy yourselves equally without any need for lube or prolonged discomfort. A well-lubricated condom will save you the cost of buying lubricant products at the end of the day.
The convenient storage offers adequate portability which means you won’t have to worry about the usual hassle of having to get a backpack to carry the condoms around. Given the fact that we have a plethora of diseases which could befall anyone who engages in risky sexual behaviors without a condom, the portable design will ensure that you carry it with you always which means you won’t put yourself at risk of getting infected with those sexually transmitted infections.
- These condoms by Shibari are approved by the USFDA.
- They come in a box that can be easily stored.
8. Sir Richard’s Condoms
- By: Sir Richard’s Condom Company
It’s had to associate the word condom with the word charity, but that is what I’m going to explain to you. The Sir Richard’s Condom Company has a charitable initiative where they donate condoms to the needy with every purchase that one makes. If you believe in good causes, then these Sir Richard’s Condoms are right up your alley.
These are electronically tested and fully approved condoms which have proven to exhibit exemplary performances. If you have been using any of those cheap knockoffs which put you at risk of infections, perhaps you should try using this option which offers ultimate pleasure while keeping you safe.
- The condoms are sheer allowing you supreme sensitivity.
- The Sir Richard’s Condoms have been electronically tested by the FDA.
7. Durex Performax Intense Condom
- By: Durex
Great sex is when both you and your partner are equally catered to. This is what makes the Durex Performax Intense Condom feature on our list. It comes featured with ribs and dots for the lady, and for the gentleman, the condoms have a delay lubricant that lets you prolong your pleasure for as long as you can.
For anyone who loves scented condoms, this is what you need to be checking out. If you have used any of those funny smelling condoms then you must understand how uncomfortable they feel.
- The condoms have a pleasant smell to them.
- These condoms have a shape that is easy and comfortable to wear.
6. Durex Invisible Ultra-Thin & Ultra-Sensitive Premium Condoms
- By: Durex
Durex offers their clients a wide range of options to choose from. This edition of condoms is for those individuals who want to capitalize on the sensitivity that condoms can give them. These condoms are so thin that they feel invisible; they guarantee you so much pleasure that you will ever forget that you had a condom on.
To have utmost pleasure and excitement without even spending a fortune, you need to try these condoms out. They guarantee ultimate pleasure and ensure that you never have to worry about those unpleasant moments.
- They come from a brand that has proven itself for 80 years and above.
- The condoms have also been tested for flexibility and strength.
5. Trojan Pleasure Pack NEW MIX Premium Lubricated Latex Condoms
- By: Trojan
These condoms are for people who like to mix it up in the bedroom. If you are the type of person who likes to try out different things now and then, you are in the right place. Your purchase will get you 40 condoms all with an equal number of ultra-ribbed, ultra-thin, charged, and double ecstasies all in one pack.
I call that value for money, it’s affordable and you get to conveniently switch things up. Trojan is a market-leader in the manufacture of top-grade condoms. And yes, this being one of the options in their long chain of top-tier condoms, then you can trust it to offer ultimate pleasure.
- The condoms are Trojan, a company that has been in the business for over 90 years.
- The condoms help to prevent cases of unwanted pregnancy.
4. Trojan Enz Condom Enz Spermicidal
- By: Trojan
In a move to come up with highly effective contraceptives, Trojan made these condom editions. These condoms have a spermicide known as Nonoxynol-9. I would highly recommend this for individuals who are not ready at all to start a family, since knowledge that the spermicide is highly effective, lets you enjoy sex with a little more confidence.
Just like its earlier sibling, this is a top-level condom designed for pleasure and protection. Of course, we all want to enjoy getting intimate with our partners yet stay safe from infections.
- These Trojan condoms have a classic design.
- For purposes of added safety, the condoms have a special reservoir tip.
3. SKYN Original Condoms
- By: Lifestyles
Everyone deserves the freedom to enjoy sex and the freedom to use condoms as their preferred mode of contraceptive. This is why the SKYN Original Condoms are featuring in 3rd position. They are ideally meant for individuals who are allergic and/or hypersensitive to latex.
The condoms are made from Skynfeel, which is as strong as quality latex but soft and as well. The straight shape offers added comfort and convenience while the long-lasting lubrication makes the condoms more pleasurable.
- The condoms are straight in shape.
- They have a lubricant that is long lasting.
2. Crown Condoms
- By: OKAMOTO
If you are a sexually active individual, who likes to buy condoms in bulk, then get yourself this pack of crown condoms. The pack includes 100 condoms in quantity and the best part about it is, you can buy as many as you want since they expire 2 years from when they are purchased.
The crown condoms are pink tinted and are non-contoured. The super thin design ensures that you experience and almost-natural ecstasy without feeling uncomfortable.
- Crown condoms are super thin as well.
- They are dependable because they have undergone electrostatic technology testing.
1. Trojan Sensitivity Bare skin Lubricated, Latex Condoms
- By: Trojan
The Trojan Sensitivity Bare skin Lubricated, Latex Condoms are made thinner by 40% compared to a standard Trojan condom.
If Trojan has been your brand of choice and you have been looking for sensitivity enhancement features from a condom, try this one out and I promise you won’t be disappointed. If you’re allergic to smells, this is the right option for you since it doesn’t come with any sense.
- The condoms have close to no odor.
- The lubrication is silky smooth for great comfort during sex.