The first time I heard about micro-needling I cringed a bit. I’ve always been scared of needles and was a problem child when it came to injections. This probably explains why most of my friends have tattoos while my skin is still “uninked.” So how would I want minute needles inserted into my skin in the name of beauty? Well, this changed when I saw a couple of my friends with amazing skin. Truth is the transformation seemed unreal. One had acne ridden skin which looked better, and then other one had fewer wrinkles and fine lines, while the other one had glowing skin that was less oily and more elastic. Knowing that I couldn’t accept to be left behind especially knowing that age was catching up (I could see the symptoms and signs) I jumped ship and now I am an ardent supporter of micro-needling. The following are the best derma rollers in the market:
- 7. Derma Roller Micro needle Kit with Serum and Vitamin C with 20% Hyaluronic Acid
- 6. Derma Micro needle Roller with540 Titanium Needles
- 5. Derma Roller Micro needling Kit with 0.25mm Titanium Needles
- 4. Dermapeel Micro 540 Needles Derma Roller Skin Care Tools/0.25mm-gold
- 3. BeautyWorx Premium 540 Micro Needle Derma Rollers
- 2. Derma Roller 540 Micro Needles
- 1. Derma Roller Cosmetic Needling Instrument
7. Derma Roller Micro needle Kit with Serum and Vitamin C with 20% Hyaluronic Acid
Why it’s good
- Works great
- No pain or marks
- Impressive results
- Easy to operate
Bid farewell to acne scarring, fine lines, age spots, wrinkles, hyper pigmentation and other skin imperfections with the Derma Roller Micro needle Kit. It features top grade 540 micro needles for improving the collagen in the skin and improving the looks and texture in the process. The titanium tipped needles are not only effective but also quite safe. The anti-aging treatment is perfect for most skins and is among the safest on the market. You will find vitamin C and 20% hyaluronic which help in improving the skin condition and also act as aging inhibitors. This kit also includes a serum to help with the procedure as well as an ebook to guide you through the entire process.
6. Derma Micro needle Roller with540 Titanium Needles
By: Linduray Skincare
Why it’s good
- Hygienic and effective needles
- Eliminates different skin imperfections
- Lightweight and portable
- Good quality and design
Your hunt for a good derma roller ends after acquiring this micro needle roller. Like other types of this review, this one will tighten the skin, improve elasticity, and reduce the pores. Over time, you will notice your skin becoming smoother and the tone becoming even. The 540 titanium needles are safe and won’t cause side effects such as pain, skin reddening, large pores, or sensitivity. You will find 3 bonus ebook downloads to teach you a thing or two and also guide you through the procedure. The included case is for storing and carrying the derma roller and also to protect it during movement.
5. Derma Roller Micro needling Kit with 0.25mm Titanium Needles
Why it’s good
- Simple and reliable
- Good value for money
- High-quality needles
- Seamless operation
You don’t need an expensive procedure to eliminate the signs of aging. All you require is good micro needle such as this one. The Linduray Derma Roller comes in a complete kit to make your skin smoother and more radiant. The needles are 0.25mm long and are very thin for easy penetration into the skin. This boosts the collagen levels without inflicting any pain. You also won’t experience any side effects like rashes, skin reddening, or hyper pigmentation. It consists of 540 needles, and like most top types, and has a nice handle for easy maneuverability. The titanium needles are tolerant to regular use, safe, hygienic and maintain their goodness for a long period. You will also found an eBook to guide you as well as a storage case.
4. Dermapeel Micro 540 Needles Derma Roller Skin Care Tools/0.25mm-gold
Why it’s good
- Easy to operate
- Seamless and safe operation
- Effective for different things
- Safe and suitable for most skin types
Eliminating signs of aging for instance wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, sags, and symptoms shouldn’t be a challenge. You also don’t need a lengthy or expressive procedure. With the Dermapeel derma roller, you’ll be able to eliminate the roughness, uneven tone, wrinkles, fine lines and other things. It features 0.25mm needles that are safe and effective on most skins. The lightweight and compact styling improves the functionality and operation while the ergonomic design boasts comfort. It weighs approximately 3 pounds and operating and moving with it should be easy. The device also has a smooth non-slip surface for better handling and is also easy to wipe or clean courtesy of the sleek finish.
3. BeautyWorx Premium 540 Micro Needle Derma Rollers
By: First Choice
Why it’s good
- Easy and simple to use
- Painless and works great
- Good size and weight
- Fit for most skin types
This micro needle derma roller will eliminate sun spots, age spots, wrinkles, hyper pigmentation and other skin imperfections. What’s more exciting is that you don’t need to dent your wallet or pockets, make regular visits to the dermatologist or skin care doctor, or expose yourself to any dangers. It is made up of 540 micro needles that painlessly pierce the skin to stimulate the production collagen for fresher, cleaner and healthier skin. The 0.25mm long needles work great on any skin and don’t lose their goodness even after long use. The unit is easy on the hands, feels very solid, and easy to clean. According to consumers, the unit is pretty safe even for sensitive skin.
2. Derma Roller 540 Micro Needles
By: Golden Trend Company
Why it’s good
- Good working
- Safe and reliable
- Lightweight and very portable
- Professional results
You should not give up your dream of returning your skin back to its youthful looks. With this dermal roller by Golden Trend Company, you will see your skin improve in both color and texture. It has 540 micro needles for better coverage and faster results. The long length of 0.25mm will penetrate the skin better without bringing any harm and is more effective than shorter ones. It is small in size for better hold and maneuverability and does produce any noise. The lightweight unit fits well in the palm and is also easy to operate. And due to this, many first time users choose it. Although simple, you will like the results as well as its speedy operation. It’s easy to clean and maintain.
1. Derma Roller Cosmetic Needling Instrument
By: Sdara Skincare
Why it’s good
- Highly effective and safe
- Easy to use
- Good quality and affordable
- Suitable for any skin type
This derma roller comprises 540 micro needles and is among the ones with the highest concentrations. Simply put, it means that it will be more effective, you’ll need to use lesser passes, and it provides better penetration of the compound. The 0.25mm is made of safe and effective materials for stimulating the production of collagen and also to prevent inflammation or infections. And since the needles are longer than other alternatives, the effects will be better in terms of higher production of collagen, easy removal of dead skin, and are suitable for any skin type. The 1-pack product also includes a case for storage and carrying. The micro needles are suitable for the face and will leave your face looking better, glowing, and also combat any aging signs.
What are the advantages?
The following are the key benefits of derma rolling:
- Clear, Healthy Skin: The skin improves over time as more collagen is produced and harmful compounds are removed. How fast your skin clears or improves is dependent on the length of time you use the item, skin type, skin condition, and use of other compounds such as serum and moisturizes. You shouldn’t rush the process or use excessive force.
- Premature Aging: People who turn to derma rollers suffer sunspots, wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, fine lines, sags and other aging symptoms. Many say that their skin condition improved after using the roller. Increased collagen levels help to tighten the skin and in the process removing wrinkles and fine lines. It also straightens and repairs the skin cells.
- Pore Reduction: regular micro-needling helps to cleanse the pores by removing oil, greases, germs, dirt, and bacteria. This reduces the pore diameter making the skin smoother and more attractive. It’s also known that smaller pores improve resistance to acne since oil is restricted.
- Hyper pigmentation: Derma rolling helps to ease hyper pigmentation that makes many people insecure. The process helps to shed off the top skin which is usually darker and allows new skin to grow uniformly. Using the device also helps to create a thicker skin which is more protective and resistant to damage.
Like any item, poor use of the accessory may come with side effects such as redness, skin reddening, and irritation as shown in this article http://dermarollerinfo.com/how-to-use-dermaroller/ . You should thus use it correctly and if in doubt follow the included instruction or seek help from an experienced user or expert.
How to use a derma roller
On paper using a derma roller appears simple. Truth is it is really simple. However, many people don’t get the desired results, not because the product is bad, but following the wrong procedure. Many will complain that after numerous use of the tool, their skin will still have the imperfections that include scars, wrinkles, rough patches, discolorations, sags, and clogged pores. Following these methods is necessary to see great improvement:
1. Proper Cleansing
First begin by cleaning the area with mild soap, wash and clean water. This helps to remove any loose dirt, germs, greases and oils that may stand between the device and the skin. It also helps to prevent the roller from pushing the dirt inside the skin which can cause infection in case of a wound. Skin cleansing helps to unclog skin pores and improves the movement of the accessory.
2. Apply a toner
Once done cleaning, you should apply some toner so as to enhance the cleansing. The compound has better penetration than water and will help eliminate substances that may have been left behind. It also helps the device to roll much smoothly on the skin.
3. Gentle Rolling
The next step is rolling the device on the targeted area. While it is safe, it’s important to roll it gently. Not too hard as this may cause minute abrasions. You should first get familiar with the unit, learn how to handle it, and apply pressure that feels okay. This video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V14jdW1JDv4 ) takes you through the basic steps of operating the device.
After you are done with rolling, you should apply a serum to smooth the area and then apply a moisturizer to boost the hydration. You should start seeing results after a short time if you are using a high-quality product.
NB: How long you should use the Dermaroller depends on the size of the device, time in your hands and personal desires. A large piece takes a shorter time but requires better handing for even coverage.
If you’ve always wanted a beautiful and smooth skin or would like to slow down aging, the micro needling is what you need. The minute needles slightly penetrate the skin and boost collagen, a vital component in improving skin elasticity, texture, and appearance. Due to the rise in popularity of the technology, many derma rollers have been launched into the market. But if the expert opinions, customer reviews, and sales are anything to go with, then this device does work. Nevertheless, it’s only the best products that will offer you the best performance. And since I know that the many products will confuse you, I purposed to review the best products. After a deep research, comparison, and from personal experience, I picked and reviewed the best derma rollers in 2018. You, therefore, shouldn’t have a challenge acquiring a good piece.