Not everyone is equipped to handle electricity, because of its hazardous nature. That is why I have a lot of respect for electricians. I can probably fix a few things here and there but whenever I am able to, I leave it up to the professionals. For today, we are going to take a look at the best electrician tool belts in the market. So whether you are an actual professional or you want to buy one for someone, you will find this article useful.
While on the job, it is important to keep the tools and accessories needed at hands reach. The best electrician tool belts are very crucial. Having one makes an electrician more organized. You will know exactly where the tools you need at the time are placed. Because of this, no time is wasted sorting through a pile of tools. With an organized tool belt, you become more efficient and would less likely use the wrong tool for the job.
The word that comes to mind, when thinking about the best electrician tool belts, is convenience. When dealing with hard to reach areas and scenarios such as climbing poles, they become invaluable. In situations where your hands are occupied, the best electrician tool belts serve as the perfect storage devices. That also applies in situations that need to be initially analyzed, before getting to the root of the problem. Reason being, you never know which tools will come in handy during your thought process.
Electricians need to have some vital tools at all times. Such tools can’t always be carried by hand nor can they be kept in the pocket for safety reasons. The best electrician tool belts have been designed to provide safe storage. Furthermore, having one lessens the risk of losing one’s tools. Not being able to do a job because of lacking the tool needed is not professional.
Clients will not take kindly to that and in the process, one ends up losing money. Not to mention that there is still the cost incurred in replacing the lost tool (s). With the best electrician tool belt, your key tools are made easily portable and traceable for you.
- List Of Top 7 Best Electrician Tool Belts in 2019 Reviews:
- 7. ROBUST Tool Belt Heavy Duty Workshop Tool Waist Apron, Electrician Tool Belt
- 6. CLC Custom Leathercraft 1608 Electrician’s Comfort Lift Combo Tool Belt with Back Support Belt with Suspenders
- 5. Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo with Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt
- 4. Mohoo 9in1 Electricians Waist Pocket Tool Belt Pouch Bag Screwdriver Carry Case Holder
- 3. TradeGear Medium Electrician Combo Belt & Bags, Electrician Tool Belt Maximum Comfort
- 2. ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set – 3 Piece, Electrician Tool Belt Includes 2 Pouches
- 1. CLC Custom Leathercraft 1614 20 Pocket, Heavy Duty Framers 5-Piece Comfortlift Combo Tool Belt System
- Factors to consider when buying the best electrician tool belt:
- Buyers’ Guide:
List Of Top 7 Best Electrician Tool Belts in 2019 Reviews:
7. ROBUST Tool Belt Heavy Duty Workshop Tool Waist Apron, Electrician Tool Belt
- By: ROBUST Tools Electrician Tool Belts
Robust tools provide the perfect tool belt for different types of applications. Just because you are an electrician, does not mean that you can’ engage in other works like home carpentry or even gardening. In other words, this tool belt will come in handy even when you are off from work.
You will find it easy to take on some jobs because of its sturdy buckle design as well. Electrician Tool Belt is the type of belt that was made to withstand consistent days of wear and tear.600D polyester material with tear-resistant capabilities was used in its construction. Together with reinforced stitching, the best is most likely going to be used for a great time period.
- The 600D polyester used is heavy duty.
- If the quality of the belt is not to your liking, the company offers a 100% refund.
6. CLC Custom Leathercraft 1608 Electrician’s Comfort Lift Combo Tool Belt with Back Support Belt with Suspenders
- By: Custom Leathercraft Electrician Tool Belts
Custom Leathercraft offers you an electrician tool belt with 29 pockets. Carrying all those tools is not always an easy task. The best thing about this particular belt is that it features unique suspenders. Working with this tool belt, will be one of your most comfortable experiences. The reason behind that is that it was specifically engineered with your health in mind.
As we saw earlier, using suspenders ensures that no strain is placed on one’s lower back and hips. At the end of the day, even weight distribution basically gives you an upper hand. You will not be quickly subjected to fatigue and may even take on more jobs. On top of all that, the suspenders have also been padded to increase your comfort.
- The carry handle design can easily be adjusted.
- The contents of your electrician tool belt will not spill over.
5. Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo with Pro-Comfort Back Support Belt
- By: Gatorback Electrician Tool Belts
What makes this Gatorback electrician tool belt quite popular is the level of comfort the belt provides to your waist. A patented air channel design was incorporated into the design of the belt. Because of this, the belt is very breathable and the user gets a sweat-free experience. The belt also retains its cool thanks to the foam backing used on it. As a result, it becomes ultra-breathable and excessively comfortable.
The material used to make this tool belt is 1250 Duratek nylon. You will not be weighed down because of its lightweight nature. It makes the electrician tool belt have a rugged look and have durable traits.
- The tool belt is able to hold up because its stress points have been riveted and bar tacked.
- It has a box shape because of an interior plastic lining.
4. Mohoo 9in1 Electricians Waist Pocket Tool Belt Pouch Bag Screwdriver Carry Case Holder
- By: MOHOO Electrician Tool Belts
For a firm hold of your tools, this is a great choice. This electrician tool belt has a strong edge design that enables it to do so. You will get a total of 9 sleeves to organize your tools. The dimensions of the tool belt are 26x10x6.5cm. If you want a tool belt that has a stylish appeal, you will definitely be interested in this one.
- The electrician tool belt is made from 600D nylon fabric.
- It will last for a considerable amount of time.
3. TradeGear Medium Electrician Combo Belt & Bags, Electrician Tool Belt Maximum Comfort
- By: TradeGear
Trade gear offers you contoured back support. The electrician tool belt also has Air-channel ventilation and padding which consists of breathable memory foam. You will be able to stay cool throughout the day when you have it on. All the pockets on this tool belt total to 27. The best part about them is that they all vary in size. You will easily be able to carry different types of tools with it.
- It has been reinforced with Bar-tack stitching.
- It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
2. ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set – 3 Piece, Electrician Tool Belt Includes 2 Pouches
- By: ToughBuilt Electrician Tool Belts
This purchase gets you a pair of pouches and a belt. Patented Clip Tech hub is included in this electrician tool belt. You will also get a holder holster which can accommodate utility knives, a drill, a phone, pliers and other tools as well. This tool belt is also compatible with cases, bags, suspenders, holster, pouches and belts as well.
- The electrician tool belt can fit 32 – 48-inch waist sizes.
- It has a total of 10 pockets.
1. CLC Custom Leathercraft 1614 20 Pocket, Heavy Duty Framers 5-Piece Comfortlift Combo Tool Belt System
- By: Custom Leathercraft
Custom Leathercraft takes the number one position with a much more heavy duty tool belt. Your purchase will get you a 3’’ belt that has been padded to provide you with comfort. You will have 20 pockets at your disposal. Much like the previous Custom Leathercraft tool belt, this one has also been thoughtfully engineered with your health in mind.
- The belt is for waist sizes 29″–46″
- It is a 5piece combination tool system.
Factors to consider when buying the best electrician tool belt:
Comfortability and fit of the belt: Since the electrician tool belt is worn constantly. You should always find them comfortable to have on. If the fit is too tight, you might end up feeling as if something is poking you. What could also happen is that you will not be able to focus because of the level of discomfort that you feel. A good way to increase your comfort levels is by wearing suspenders. They help in the even distribution of weight from your back and hips, to your shoulders and waist.
The capacity of the tool belt: You will need an electrician tool belt that will properly fit all your tools. The right kind of belt will even let you customize and have spots dedicated to specific tools. You should not have to leave any tool behind while on a job.
Durability: Because of the nature of the job, you will need an electrician tool belt that can handle daily usage. You have to be very particular about quality. This is because you don’t want to keep spending money on new belts each and every time. Choose a belt that won’t get easily stretched or poked into by your tools. Such a belt is more likely to last longer.
Today we stand behind the CLC Custom Leathercraft 1614, as the best of the best electrician tool belts. Compared to other electrician tool belts in the market, it will give you faster access to your tools. This is because its main pockets are Sta-open and tapered for that purpose.