Embroidery machines are an important investment. But even more important is getting the right embroidery machine. A high quality machine makes your work efficient and produces high quality products. Since there are a wide array of embroidery machines in the market today, finding the best can be a toll order. To help you out, we have analyzed the available machines and present the best below. Take a look!
- Table of the Embroidery Machine:
- 10. Janome MB-4S Four-Needle Embroidery Machine with included Hat Hoop, Lettering Hoops
- 9. WORLDEN Brand Chain Stitch Embroidery Sewing Machine Handle Operated Single Needle- Singer 114w103 Freestyle – Using The Freehand Crank – Hand Work Embroidery Designs
- 8. TOOLS CENTRE’S HEAVY DUTY PORTABLE MANUAL BAG SEWING MACHINE
- 7. Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 6. Brother PE800 5”x7” Embroidery-only machine with color touch LCD display, USB port, 11 lettering fonts, and 138 built-in designs
- 5. RiCOMA EM-1010 10-Needle Embroidery Machine with Stand & Software
- 4. Singer Futura Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 3. Axis Single Needle Chain Stitch Embroidery Machine – Handle Operated Hand Crank- Replacement Vintage Cornely Singer 114w103 – Universal Feed Designs Chainstitch & Moss Stitch – Head Only
- 2. Janome MB-4S Four Needle Embroidery Machine with Accessories
- 1. Brother PE770 5×7 inch Embroidery machine with built-in memory, USB port, 6 lettering fonts and 136 built-in designs
Table of the Embroidery Machine:
10. Janome MB-4S Four-Needle Embroidery Machine with included Hat Hoop, Lettering Hoops
This embroidery machine has a Remote Computer Screen that controls editing and gives you a total set up of up to almost 70,000 colors. You don’t need to buy any extra controllers. In addition, it has the LED light which gives good lighting. Additionally, it has an on board control system i.e MB-4S which includes three MB which stores up to one hundred designs. Also it contains an automatic thread cutter which saves time and hassle as it automatically cuts jump threads. Similarly, it contains a Bobbin Winding Motor that can wind bobbins even when the machine is sewing a design.
9. WORLDEN Brand Chain Stitch Embroidery Sewing Machine Handle Operated Single Needle- Singer 114w103 Freestyle – Using The Freehand Crank – Hand Work Embroidery Designs
This embroidery machines are often used to concert outfits for people as well as design on western clothing. This type uses free hand sewing to stitch labels onto clothes like work shirts and handkerchiefs. It is hand operated similar to cornely machine, singer 114W103 while using freehand machine designs.
8. TOOLS CENTRE’S HEAVY DUTY PORTABLE MANUAL BAG SEWING MACHINE
This powerful embroidery machine has a motor running at 100 watts. It normally has one thread chain stitch that is locked. It has a GK9-2 bag that is portable meant for stitching salt bags, sugar bags and grain bags.
7. Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
It has the following features, in that it contains two machines in one. Additionally it has a 5” by 7” embroidery area. It comes with 240 in built stitches while the amazing feed system will transform your sewing experience. This is a machine that is well worth the money.
6. Brother PE800 5”x7” Embroidery-only machine with color touch LCD display, USB port, 11 lettering fonts, and 138 built-in designs
It has a large field measuring 5 by 7 inches meant for lettering and designs. Additionally, it has a larger LCD touch color screen for viewing the designs before sewing them. It has an in-built embroidery design and six lettering fonts i.e. 14 border styles, quilt patterns, florals, scrollwork and 10 frame shapes. Similarly, it has an in built memory for storage of custom or purchased edited designs hence memory building for future use. In the same way it has an extensive design editing that enables one to rotate the mirror to focus on the edited design and display of LCD before sewing.
5. RiCOMA EM-1010 10-Needle Embroidery Machine with Stand & Software
This machine has a single head with ten needles for meeting of embroidery needs. It has wireless or Ethernet connectivity that makes design management on the PC easy. Additionally, this machine has servo motor that makes it to be reliable and durable and it does read many design formats i.e. DSB and DST. Similarly, it has a user friendly control panel that increases efficiency and easy to operate. Also it has a low rate of power consumption and a very high memory and as well it has a single step tracing which makes it more efficient and easier to use.
4. Singer Futura Sewing and Embroidery Machine
This sewing embroidery machine has five popular fonts meant for monogramming and thirty in built sewing stitches. Additionally it has a power of 110 V. In addition it has basic editing for all designs inclusive of two hundred embroidery designs and a 6.75” by 4”hoop.
3. Axis Single Needle Chain Stitch Embroidery Machine – Handle Operated Hand Crank- Replacement Vintage Cornely Singer 114w103 – Universal Feed Designs Chainstitch & Moss Stitch – Head Only
This embroidery machine is meant to stitch names onto clothes like handkerchiefs and work shirts. Similarly, they are meant to stitch western clothing for concert outfits. In addition, they are used to do African Bu bu. The machine is hand operated same as singer 114w103, cornely embroidery by use of freehand chunk designs. In addition, this sewing machine has spare parts after sale service.
2. Janome MB-4S Four Needle Embroidery Machine with Accessories
The amazing embroidery machine is compatible with 6 standard Tajima and Janome hoops for further expansion of creative opportunities. In addition, it has a 5.7 inch RCS [Remote Computer Screen]. More importantly, it is built with embroidery formats inclusive of industrial professionals.
1. Brother PE770 5×7 inch Embroidery machine with built-in memory, USB port, 6 lettering fonts and 136 built-in designs
This awesome sewing machine has a lit LCD display screen and a big 5” by 7” field for lettering and larger designs hence easy editing options necessary before sewing. In addition, it has in built memory that store custom or purchased edited designs for future use. Additionally, it has a large design editing which displays the designs for viewing before sewing is done. Similarly, it has an in built lettering fonts and a 136 embroidery design. Also it is easy and reliable for both bobbin and top thread meant for efficient precision thread trimming and consistent sewing. It is not worthy using in places that have a voltage of less than 120V ac.
Having taken you through the various embroidery machines for your home business in 2018, I therefore recommend that you choose the most appropriate for your needs. You will definitely find one in the above list.