I am a huge GoPro camera enthusiast. What I like about the camera is that it features advanced technology for amazing footage. Taking photos and videos being among my hobbies, there is always one thing that bothered me a lot; taking stable pictures and videos. Well, that is a common problem; I guess it is the reason as to why you are here!
As simple as it may sound, taking shaky videos and photos highly affect their quality. Considering the passion I have in taking photos and videos, I had to do a research to come up with the top 10 best GoPro stabilizers. Believe me, I have been using most of them interchangeably for years and none of them has ever disappointed me.
- Top 10 Best GoPro Stabilizer in 2018 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. XSories GMBL3A013 X-Steady Electro 1 Axis Gimbal, Handheld Stabilizer
- 9. GoPro Karma Grip
- 8. Feiyu Tech G4-QD Quick Dismantling 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro
- 7. EVO GP-PRO 3 Axis GoPro Gimbal for Hero3, Hero4 or Hero5
- 6. LanParte HHG-01 3-Axis Motorized Handheld Gimbal Active Stabilizer
- 5. Feiyu G3 Ultra 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro HERO 3/3+ and 4 (Black)
- 4. Stabilizing Hand Grip for GoPro Hero with Dual Mount, Tripod Adapter and Universal Phone Holder
- 3. Opteka X-GRIP Professional Action Stabilizing Handle
- 2. GoPro 3-Way Grip, Arm, Tripod (GoPro Official Mount)
- 1. The OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO video camera stabilizer
Top 10 Best GoPro Stabilizer in 2018 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
Factors to Consider When Acquiring A GoPro Stabilizer
Versatility: While some stabilizers are made to support specific model, some are versatile enough to allow usage with several models and gadgets. You have to ensure that you get something versatile enough to work with several other models and gadgets. That way, you won’t have to worry about incompatibility.
Ease of use: If you are a beginner, go for easy-to-use models. Of course, we all want to have something which won’t compel us to seek assistance from experts. For that reason, if you’re an amateur, then ensure that you get something which is easy to use.
Cost: Only get what you can comfortably afford. Like I always say; cheap is always expensive. What I mean here is simple; when buying s Gopro stabilizer, ensure that you go for something whose price reflects on its quality.
10. XSories GMBL3A013 X-Steady Electro 1 Axis Gimbal, Handheld Stabilizer
- By: XSories
This stabilizer features drive motor technology to deliver shake-free video and steady pictures. It’s ¼ inch universal mount fits all digital cameras hence versatile. Besides, the various mounting options allow for use with GoPro camera, iPhone, or Android smartphones.
The ergonomic foam grip helps to deliver added control. The rechargeable lithium battery which offers a continuous supply of juice for over 1.5 hours makes it even better. This isn’t one of those cheap Gopro Stabilizers available on the market; this is a real bang for every buck.
- It uses 500mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery that can allow 1.5 hours of continuous shooting.
- It is backed by 1-year warranty.
- Features a lightweight design; it won’t make you tired.
9. GoPro Karma Grip
- By: GoPro
This is the kind of stabilizer that I prefer using when hiking, biking, or chasing my kids. It lets me enjoy cinema-quality videos when in motion. For stabilized aerial footage, this camera stabilizer can be detached from the grip and attached to a karma drone.
Featuring simple built-in controls, I easily power on and off, start and stop recording, change modes, or add highlight tags. I have personally used this GoPro stabilizer on several occasions and can admit to the fact that this is a really incredible product. Given its unique construction, you can never go wrong with it.
- It comes with a lightweight weather-resistant protective case.
- When fully charged, the extra-long life batteries allow for up to 1 hour 45 minutes of continuous usage.
- It is a high-quality stabilizer.
8. Feiyu Tech G4-QD Quick Dismantling 3-Axis Gimbal for GoPro
- By: FeiyuTech
Though this stabilizer is not the best selection on the market, it possesses user-friendly features that make it an important element in our top 10 list of GoPro stabilizers. It offers a 360 degree rotation which makes it perfect for convenient use.
Being one of the latest models, it features a single button operation and new quick disbursement feature that allows easy connection and disconnection of the GoPro or any other similar action camera. It is compatible with the feiyu extension bars and remote.
- It allows for 320-degree pan/tilt rotation.
- It is compatible with cameras from 33-46mm tall
- It is super easy to use.
7. EVO GP-PRO 3 Axis GoPro Gimbal for Hero3, Hero4 or Hero5
- By: Evo Gimbals
Featuring a 3-axis precision, this GoPro stabilizer allows the user to effortlessly shoot pro-quality and cinematic-like footage using a GoPro camera or any other similar cameras.
For reliable smooth footage, it features high torque motors. Having been made with versatility in mind, it supports a wide range of cameras. The extended battery life allows one to enjoy continuous photo shooting for a longer period.
- It is very intuitive and easy for beginners to use.
- It is perfect for compact shooting scenarios.
- It features several stabilization modes that one can choose from.
6. LanParte HHG-01 3-Axis Motorized Handheld Gimbal Active Stabilizer
- By: LanParte
Being one of the best Gopro stabilizers you can get on the market, this high-quality stabilizer comes with 2 smartphone clamps and a GoPro clamp. The silica gel handle grip delivers comfort while the removable lithium ion battery powers the stabilizer. Besides, it comes with a brushless motor.
- It is designed to follow pan and tilt motions of the wrist.
- It is highly compatible with most smartphones as it fits smartphones with 2.2” up to 3.3”
- It only weighs 2 pounds.
5. Feiyu G3 Ultra 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro HERO 3/3+ and 4 (Black)
- By: FeiyuTech
I find this stabilizer perfect for my GoPro HERO3 and HERO3+ cameras. For easy operation, it features a single-button operation. It allows for 300-degree tilt and a 90-degree roll rotation that allows me to take photos and videos from different directions. With just a pinch, I can power my GoPro directly from the Gimbal.
- It is powered by 2 rechargeable batteries.
- It doubles up as a selfie stick.
- The wired remote control allows me to easily control my gimbals pan, tilt and roll when up on some extension bars.
4. Stabilizing Hand Grip for GoPro Hero with Dual Mount, Tripod Adapter and Universal Phone Holder
- By: Camkix
I find watching shaky videos irritating. I bet it’s the same in your case. To avoid such irritation, I was forced to go for this stabilizer. With this stabilizer, I can record video with 2 different cameras as it allows for a dual mount. The hand grip features an ergonomic design while still offering a firm grip hence keeping my camera steady.
- It offers a wide selection of GoPro mounts.
- It delivers steady shots.
- It is highly versatile as it can also function as a selfie stick.
3. Opteka X-GRIP Professional Action Stabilizing Handle
- By: Opteka
I still remember the quality photos that I took using this stabilizer. Well, my first time to use this stabilizer was in my cousin’s wedding. Knowing that photo taking was one of the dominating events in any wedding, I had to do what I do best; taking photos.
This amazing GoPro stabilizer features a cushioned NBR padded handle that alleviates the stress of lengthy filming. It is made with a high-grade ABS plastic material that is impact-absorbent for quality output.
- It fits most cameras and camcorders.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- It features an ergonomic handle for comfort.
2. GoPro 3-Way Grip, Arm, Tripod (GoPro Official Mount)
- By: GoPro
One of my friend’s hobbies is traveling. Definitely, in the course of his adventure, he takes photos and records videos. Being my closest friend, I knew that getting him this stabilizer as a birthday gift was the best gift he could expect from me. Ever since, he has enjoyed better quality videos and photos.
Being one of the best Gopro stabilizers out there, he likes the 3-in-1 design that allows him to use as a camera grip, extension arm or even tripod. Besides, the ability of the handle to detach from the arm allows him to easily turn it to a lightweight camera grip. The small tripod stored inside the handle allows for easy removal to be used on its own or combined with the handle.
- It is waterproof hence uses it in and out of the water.
- It is highly versatile considering that it features the 3-in-1 design.
- It comes with an extension arm, tripod, grip and a thumb screw.
1. The OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO video camera stabilizer
- By: Roxant
Though I use GoPro stabilizers interchangeably, I find this stabilizer being the best. One thing that makes this camera the best on the market is the outstanding design. The superior design and construction provides“pro style” stabilization with less motion and shakes as compared to most of the stabilizers out there.
The no-slip-grip is made with a material that eliminates sway. It is made to be used with point and shoot, DSLRs, GoPros, Smartphones, Video cameras or any other camera that weighs less than 2.1 lbs.
- This GoPro stabilizer has 3 separate counter-weights to allow for precise adjustments.
- It features a super-solid shake-free design for quality pictures and videos.
- It is highly versatile.