I am yet to meet anyone that hates snow. In fact, all my snow related memories have been pleasant so far, for as far back as I can remember. Truth be told, I can’t imagine myself moving to a place where I won’t have the joy of experiencing snow, it is definitely out of the question. My heart especially breaks for people who have never even had a white Christmas.
Snow, however, comes with its own set of hindrances but let’s face it, whether it’s snowing or not, life still has to go on. We will still have to work, tend to our businesses, partake in sports if we wish to, meet and hang out with people, and even go shopping. Those are just but a few examples, but I’m sure my point has been well communicated.
This is why I decided to write about ice traction cleats and help people get ready to own a pair of their choice, for the coming winter.
- Top 8 Best Ice Traction Cleats in 2021 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 8. Yaktrax Run Traction Cleats for Running on Snow and Ice
- 7. BINGUO 12 Teeth Anti-Slip Traction Cleats
- 6. Due North Everyday G3 Ice and Snow Traction Aid
- 5. ICETrekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats
- 4. Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats for Walking on Snow and Ice
- 3. STABILicers Walk Traction Ice Cleats
- 2. STABILicers Maxx Original Heavy Duty ice traction cleats.
- 1. YaktraxPro ice Traction Cleats
- What are the best ice traction cleats?
Top 8 Best Ice Traction Cleats in 2021 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
8. Yaktrax Run Traction Cleats for Running on Snow and Ice
- By: Yaktrax
I am personally guilty of not exercising during winter. To be honest, it’s usually the furthest thing on my mind. For those of you who have been looking for ways to keep your routine going, I would advise you to try getting these Yaktrax run traction cleats.
You will be able to maintain your stability in the snow, since it will give you traction of 360 degrees all through. Given the perfect design and top-level construction, this is the perfect ice traction cleat for anyone who wants to take the experience to a whole other level. If you have been using any of those inferior ice traction cleats and want to turn to something worth every penny, this one would be a perfect option for you.
- They have been tested and proven safe and unbreakable even at temperatures as low as -41 degrees.
- They are meant to be fitted over ones running shoes.
7. BINGUO 12 Teeth Anti-Slip Traction Cleats
- By: Binguo
These ice traction cleats are recommended mostly for individuals who partake in sports, hiking and most rigorous activities. They have the traction that is very aggressive and can be used even at a professional level. It is made from rubber that is tougher and actually thicker by 5 mm when compared to other cleats.
Meant to fit sizes 5-10, these cleats are really perfect for almost anyone whose size lies within that range. Of course, the sizing is in accordance with the US sizing chart which means you won’t have issues with imperfect sizes.
- The BINGUO 12 Teeth Anti-Slip Traction Cleats are meant to fit US size 5-10.
- It can be used in different terrain.
6. Due North Everyday G3 Ice and Snow Traction Aid
- By: Due North
These ice traction cleats come as a new and improved version. Their design is much more enhanced and include features like; a spike pattern that is 360 degree, to help provide a more lateral grip and an extra push.
The Due North Everyday ice traction cleats’ heel strap, also has a unique hole for support and flexible adjustments, to ease the wearing and removal process of the cleats. The lightweight design makes these cleats perfect for any day. I mean, you won’t have to ever leave them behind since they’re highly portable and perfect for use.
- The Due North Everyday ice traction cleats are light in weight.
- It fits in a manner that is not easily noticeable to the eye.
5. ICETrekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats
- By: ICEtrekkers
The feature that stood out to me with this ice traction cleats was their design. It has a self-cleaning feature that inhibits the building up of ice and snow. The ICE Trekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats are made of steel alloy that has been case-hardened then strung on steel aircraft cable.
The ice traction cleats can be used with dress shoes, boots and tennis shoes. The excellent construction guarantees top level performance and ensures that you have the best ice traction results. If you need to get something worth a purchase, then this would be an ideal option for you.
- The ICE Trekkers Diamond cleats provide excellent traction on ice.
- They have a rubber sling that has been toughened enough to enhance great fits.
4. Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats for Walking on Snow and Ice
- By: YakTrax
These ice traction cleats are for those people out there working on a budget, I myself being one of them. Yaktrax brings you a pocket-friendly yet effective product. Safety is important and we all need to equip ourselves, in times of snow.
These Yaktrax cleats will reduce any paranoia you may have of easily falling off, or getting injured when undertaking your day to day activities in the snow. Being resistant to rusting, this is a really perfect ice traction cleat for any traction enthusiast. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you have nothing to worry about with these cleats.
- They are rust resistant because of their steel coating.
- These Yaktrax cleats will not break even in low temperatures of -41 degrees.
3. STABILicers Walk Traction Ice Cleats
- By: STABILicers
I am personally for any product that I can use to undertake a wide range of tasks. The STABILicers Walk Traction Ice Cleats are one of those products. They can be used to perform the hardest of tasks because they are industrial-strength; this means that they offer unbelievable traction.
These ice cleats are also durable, making them a very economical buy, all factors considered. I have used these ice traction cleats on several occasions and can attest to the superior construction. For perfect results, you need to try these cleats out!
- They can be worn and removed with ease.
- These cleats can be easily folded for packing.
2. STABILicers Maxx Original Heavy Duty ice traction cleats.
- By: STABILicers
The STABILicers Maxx Original Heavy Duty ice traction cleats were made for outdoor sporting and working individuals, during icy or snowy conditions. They are able to help you maintain your performance all through, and are therefore among the safest ice cleats that you could use during such times.
They perform with the same level of efficiency even on surfaces that are quite slippery. Just like their earlier sibling, these are highly durable ice traction cleats designed to deliver top-level results.
- The STABILicers Maxx Original Heavy Duty ice traction cleats are can withstand the harshest of environments.
- It has polyester bindings that hook and loop.
1. YaktraxPro ice Traction Cleats
- By: Yaktrax
The Yaktrax Pro ice Traction Cleats have 1.4 mm stainless-steel coils that are resistant to abrasion. This is what makes them a great fit for people who wish to go hiking or jogging. It is made of rubber that is heavy duty and provides a secure connection with your shoes.
These ice traction cleats provide an adequate fit because of its over-foot removable strap. You can rest assured that you will be stable on all surfaces, and won’t have to spend money for other ice traction cleats anytime soon. The high-grade material used in the construction of these traction cleats make them perfect for daily use. If you have been using those inferior cleats and want something better, this would be a perfect bet for you.
- The ice traction cleats are high strength.
- The Yaktrax Pro ice Traction Cleats have dimensions of about 5.9 x 6.5 x 2 inches.
What are the best ice traction cleats?
The best ice traction cleats will have the following features taken into consideration:
- Usage: make sure you get ice traction cleats that will fit the activity you intend to use them for. Some are great for hiking, others for sports and others are simply made for walking.
- Terrain: Get ice traction cleats that will be able to handle the terrain you wish to use them on. You may also decide to buy ones that can be used for all terrain.
- Fitting: You need ice traction cleats that will fit you perfectly. That way they will be stable enough for you to use them comfortably.
- Durability: Some ice traction cleats are able to withstand lower temperatures without breaking. Be careful to get ones that will be compatible with your current location temperatures.