Mobility issue is not that means you are old and lazy, using a mobility scooter does not mean that you cannot walk. Mobility scooters are ideal for anyone with mobility problems and are convenient for use in malls, zoo, theme parks, or just moving around the neighborhood to your grocery store. Given their large numbers, sifting through each mobility scooter to find the right one is an uphill task.
In this article, we are going to walk you through a list of the top 10 best mobility scooters for adults on the market. We will also offer some tips on how to choose the right product.
- Best Mobility Scooters for Adults in 2019
- 10. Titan Folding Three-Wheel Lightweight Electric Mobility Scooter
- 9. E-Wheels EW-66 Electric Trike Three-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
- 8. Pride Mobility – Maxima Heavy Duty Scooter 3-Wheel Scooter
- 6. E-Wheels EW-36 3-Wheel Electric Senior Mobility Scooter
- 5. Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooters
- 4. Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
- 3. E-Wheels EW-11 Sports Euro Type Scooter
- 2. VICTORY 10 Pride 3-wheel Electric Scooter
- 1. Shoprider Sunrunner Four Wheel Personal Travel Scooter
- Factors to consider before buying a mobility scooter for adults:
Best Mobility Scooters for Adults in 2019
Take a look for more details below:
10. Titan Folding Three-Wheel Lightweight Electric Mobility Scooter
What a fancy way to get around! In many respects, this pick ranks high. The simple, straightforward design is the reason it can be easily steered one handed. It is extremely portable, ergonomic and ultra-light so it can be moved comfortably with the motor off.
Other exciting features include a keyed ignition system, high-frequency horn, LED status indicator and adjustable tiller level among others. It is excellent value for the price, a worthy buy.
- It has a carrying capacity of 300 lbs.
- This mobility scooter can cover up to 15.5 miles on full charge.
- Free power package means your power needs are catered for.
- A manageable top speed of 7.5 miles per hour
- A 5-year warranty backs the excellent workmanship.
9. E-Wheels EW-66 Electric Trike Three-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
This one gets a nod for having a 2 person carrying capacity while still riding on 3 wheels. This explains the exceptionally high carrying capacity and partly justifies the considerable 15 mph top speed. Both the rider seat and backseat have been created with backrest and armrests, an amazing way to move around with your loved one.
Riding has never been safer! With front and Rear drum brakes with Electronic Braking (EBS), stopping will be as easy as it is safe. It is obviously heavier due to its massive structure, all in all, it is well worth the price
- It has a weight capacity of 600lbs, so no matter how heavy the two users may be, this scooter
- will still comfortably support your load.
- Speed Up to 15mph, a decent value for the massive loads it can haul.
- Covers a maximum distance of 35 miles per charge, can you really go further than that on a scooter?
- 12 v rear and front lights.
- Variable speed control so you set the speed you prefer.
8. Pride Mobility – Maxima Heavy Duty Scooter 3-Wheel Scooter
This 3 wheel mobility scooter may not be the most lightweight mobility scooter there is, but this is at an advantage. The ultra-heavy- duty drive train ensures the same great stability whichever your drive surface. So you get to enjoy the most out of all seasons with your maxima scooter.
The seat has also been redone to give you more comfort. What else you will admire about this scooter is that durable one-piece frame construction, easily adjustable tiller, front anti-tip wheels, front headlight, and whisper-quiet drive train. Again with their power package, you can still get a battery replacement for a defective one a year after your warranty has expired.
- Top Speed of 5.25 Mph is safe enough for anyone with disability issues.
- Drive Range of 18.00 Miles is enough to drive you around the short distances that it is meant for.
- Weight Capacity of 500 Lbs, it is the second highest of the lot.
6. E-Wheels EW-36 3-Wheel Electric Senior Mobility Scooter
So you want to make an entrance or turn some heads? This 3 wheel mobility scooter has been beautifully designed with foppish front end looks of a superbike and a vibrant orange color, no one will fail to notice it.
It gets better with the 45-mile operating range. Surely, isn’t that the furthest distance you’d want to go on your scooter? The armrest has a reverse switch so you can adjust to your preferred position.
Though the scooter comes fully assembled, the automaker provides a smart charger and enough storage space in the large basket. This pick is certainly worth checking out.
- 18mph top speed is great for the balance of 3 wheels.
- 45 miles operating range is the best deal in town!
- The digital anti-theft alarm will ensure your scooter safe when parked in your driveway.
- Variable speed control allows you to decide how fast you want to move.
5. Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooters
Don’t go past the razor pocket Electric scooter if you like simple and stylish two-wheel scooters. It is arguably one of the most stylish mobility scooters on the market.
Other impressive characteristics that are notable include a retractable kickstand, variable-speed acceleration, and a padded seat. Off and on the beaten path alike, the 12-inch ground clearance by the pneumatic tires couples perfectly with a rear suspension system for enhanced comfort. These wheels are super-cool and we would highly recommend them.
- The 15 mph top speed is faster than you can imagine.
- Built-in battery runs for up to 10 miles or 40 minutes on a single charge.
- Max weight of 170 pounds is fairly adequate for adults of any size. 12” pneumatic tires with rear suspension system will cushion and provide more comfort.
4. Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
This is ideal for you if you want great comfort and functionality but also the ability to assemble and disassemble the scooter quick and easy.
The auto-latching lock-up mechanism and the auto-connecting front to rear cable are specifically in place to make one-handed disassembling and assembling. The disassembled pack perfectly fits into the trunk of your average sedan for your convenience.
With every purchase comes a convenient off-board dual voltage charger that can charge battery pack on-board or off-board. Though it ships fully assembled, it comes with 48-volt lead acid maintenance free battery and a smart charger, two rear shock absorber for that smooth ride and enough storage space in the basket. It is great value for its price and surely worth going for.
- A 260 lb. weight capacity is can comfortably accommodate an average adult and few extra loads.
- Maximum speed up to 4 mph ensures maximum safety.
- A per charge range up to 6.9 miles
Read also: Top 10 Best Leather Motorcycle Gloves
3. E-Wheels EW-11 Sports Euro Type Scooter
Who says there is nothing for the style conscious? If you are looking for a sporty scooter that looks good but still performs as expected then this is one you should consider.
It is designed with comfort, style, and durability in mind. It is clearly meant for a bike; the blistering 18mph top speed could be faster than your car on our congested highways.
Two heavy duty shock absorbers are fitted, a front and rear suspension so the scooter is easy on your back regardless of the terrain. Accessories that come with it are a large front basket and extra storage beneath the seat.
- The maximum speed of 18 mph is fast enough for its intended use
- An anti-theft alarm system to secure your scooter while parked
- The 40-mile range on a single charge is far enough for a scooter.
- 48-volt smart charger included.
- Four 12 volt sealed lead acid maintenance free.
- A limited 3-year warranty
2. VICTORY 10 Pride 3-wheel Electric Scooter
The manufacturer chooses to retain most features that excited from the victory 9 with plenty of other add-ons for comfort and function. The Victory 10 is tight, well-made and simple to operate, you are sure to find a backlit battery gauge, a cup holder, a seatback mega bag and rear basket among others.
A great safety pick too, the balanced engineering from the symmetry in its structure optimizes balance and stability, and comfort as well.
Feather-touch assembly feature means you can pull it apart and put it back together in only a couple of minutes. This option only comes bold blue but remains a stunner for its great functionality and lush looks.
- Impressive weight capacity 400 lbs, that is about the weight of three average adults.
- Relatively low top speed of 5.25 mph. Lower speed means more stability and safety.
- U1/35Ah batteries included.
- Feather-touch disassembly ensures it is quick and easy to pull your scooter apart and put it together.
- Exclusive Top Mobility 1 year hassle-free in-home Service Plan for every buyer.
1. Shoprider Sunrunner Four Wheel Personal Travel Scooter
Not all mobility scooters are created equal. The Sunrunner 4 is the best of them all. The ride is solid and smooth and the comfort great for the price. It is cool and comfortable, with a deluxe captain sliding and swivel seat for your comfort. Maximum stability assured by the four wheels.
This versatile machine serves a diverse purpose from a motorized luxury wheelchair to a cargo hauler, thanks to its 300lbs carrying capacity. The compact structure paired with the adjustable seats allows you to easily fit it into the trunk of your mid-size SUV if need be. Other notable features are the headlight, full tiller shroud, and a basket.
- A commendable 300 lb. weight capacity
- A maximum speed of 5 mph
- The 25-mile battery capacity is fair.
- Rear view mirror to enhance good control
Factors to consider before buying a mobility scooter for adults:
Limited mobility is the key aspect that makes jail the hell that it is. You can still break away from this impairment by getting a mobility scooter.
You are sure to obtain the most competent and capable choices of mobility scooters for adults from our expert analysis. All the above models rank high for their desirable performance, comfort, and convenience. Get yourself a piece and join the happy satisfied community of mobility scooter riders.