Soft skin is attractive, and every woman wants to consistently look attractive. Beauty has been a motivation for women for thousands of years and that is not going to change anytime soon. Looking good, contributes highly to one’s self-confidence and it’s not an issue that should be taken lightly or ignored. Paraffin baths help us achieve some this goals and I thought it only fair to write about them today.
My sister is the one who introduced me to paraffin baths and I feel like I owe her to date, for opening my eyes to such information and discovery. Paraffin baths also contribute to other health benefits and are a good investment to have in your household.
- Top 9 Best Paraffin Baths in 2020 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 9. True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin Bath
- 8. Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer
- 7. All in one foot spa bath massagerFBD720
- 6. Homedics Thera-P Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath
- 5. Homedics Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath
- 4. Dr. Scholl’s Quick Heat Hand & Foot Wax Paraffin Spa Bath Kit
- 3. Revlon Moisturizing Paraffin Bath for Smooth and Soft Skin
- 2. Parabath Paraffin Wax Heating Unit, Paraffin Wax Treatment
- 1. Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath
Top 9 Best Paraffin Baths in 2020 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
9. True Glow by Conair Thermal Paraffin Bath
- By: Conair
Tired of having or feeling like your skin is rough? Does this feeling also apply to your heels, elbows, and hands as well? Don’t despair, the True Glow paraffin bath is here to change all that. Regain your confidence level by using it, because it will leave you feeling instantly revitalized and moisturized too.
All this benefits can be yours just by taking 10-15 minutes from your schedule, to experience the change you have been longing for. I have known aloe Vera to be an incredible part of beauty. Given the fact that Aloe Vera is part of the ingredients present in this paraffin bath; you won’t have to worry about the safety of your skin at all.
- This paraffin bath will include a pound of aloe Vera.
- The paraffin bath also has the ability to deeply exfoliate your skin.
8. Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer
- By: Salon Sundry
Salon sundry presents you with a wax bath that is professionally graded. This means that it gives high quality results and upholds certain standards. The Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer has a display that lets you see and set whatever temperatures you need. I find that to be an extremely useful feature.
You are given full control to also adjust it to fasten or moderate the wax meltdown. The composite grate in the bottom of the tank means that you won’t have to worry about toppling or falling off as you use this paraffin bath. That’s a great thing given the fact that we have some options which slide off the table and result in losses.
- In order to safeguard the heating surface, the tank’s bottom has a composite grate.
- The Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer has a large opening that will fit elbows, feet and even hands.
7. All in one foot spa bath massagerFBD720
- By: Kendal
Your feet will never be the same after you decide to try out, this all in one foot spa bath massager. You will get two massage rollers that are removable and heating therapy. You get to relax while you get a chance at either an oxygen bubbles massage, a high frequency vibration massage, not forgetting a rolling massage as well.
All this and it still has a digital control for time and temperature. The perfect ingredients make this paraffin bath quite amazing given the fact that it creates a perfect blood flow for better performance and added comfort.
- The Kendal all in one foot spa bath massager, improves circulation of the blood.
- It also improves ones metabolism rate.
6. Homedics Thera-P Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath
- By: Homedics
My sister recently came to visit and I couldn’t get over how soft her skin was. It had gotten to a point where it looked as if she was glowing and looked even younger. After pressuring her for quite some time, she finally pointed me in the right direction.
The HoMedicsThera-P Paraspa plus Paraffin Bath makes its way onto the list because I have seen the results it produces first hand, and they were impressive. With the indicator, it’s easy to tell when the paraffin is ready for use. With that in mind, this is the kind of paraffin bath I can highly recommend to a friend.
- This paraffin bath comes with and indicator that show you the when the wax is ready can be used.
- It has dimensions of about 12 x 9.2 x 6.2 inches.
5. Homedics Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath
- By: Homedics
This is another fine product from Homedics, which will leave your skin feeling completely hydrated. Like its counterpart, this paraffin bath also has a lockable lid that works as its safety system.
When you buy this paraffin bath you will get hypo- allergenic wax included in your purchase, in a 3 pound quantity. Last but not least, you will also get 20 whole liners. This is a perfect composition designed to ensure that you get great results.
- The Homedics ParaspaPlus Paraffin Bath will come with liners that are not scented.
- The liners will also be dye free as well.
4. Dr. Scholl’s Quick Heat Hand & Foot Wax Paraffin Spa Bath Kit
- By: Dr. Scholl’s
Paraffin baths can be used to cater to a number of issues one might be suffering from including but not limited to arthritis. The Dr. Scholl’s paraffin bath, helps to bring about pain relief while treating you to removal of dead, dry skin. This paraffin bath provides you with multiple settings that can be controlled using its dial and leave you in comfortable heat levels.
- You purchase will also include 30 glove liners.
- When you buy this paraffin bath, you will also get a pair of thermal mitts.
3. Revlon Moisturizing Paraffin Bath for Smooth and Soft Skin
- By: Revlon
This Revlon paraffin bath takes about an hour to ensure that the wax has completely melted away. Say no to having tough, feet that are tough or elbows that seem unattractive. You get the option to work freely on any of the 3 areas that you feel need your attention, without any restrictions. This paraffin bath comes with 3lbs wax that is rain scented.
- One can refill it at any time they are able to purchase.
- This paraffin bath also comes with a light that indicates when the wax is ready for use.
2. Parabath Paraffin Wax Heating Unit, Paraffin Wax Treatment
- By: Parabath
The Parabath Paraffin Wax consists of an insulated deep tank that is made of stainless steel. It is oversized so as to make it easier for immersion of the body part that you want tend to, such as an ankle or even elbow. The outer housing’s insulation is also meant to aid in the same function. Unlike other paraffin baths, Parabath will give you paraffin that is not scented and extra refills.
- The paraffin bath’s temperature ranges from 126 to 134 degrees Fahrenheit.
- It has a voltage of about 110/120.
1. Therabath PRO Professional Grade Paraffin Bath
- By: Therabath
This one I would recommend for all the cautionary types of individuals. If you have never used a paraffin bath and are a bit worried about getting a safe yet efficient one, then pay attention. This paraffin bath’s construction is medical grade. Even the thermostat is made such that it can automatically maintain a temperature of 130 degrees as is prescribed medically.
- The Therabath paraffin bath has a 5 year limited warranty.
- It comes with FDA food grade paraffin that is lavender scented
Factors to consider before buying a paraffin bath:
The best paraffin bath is one that will have a combination of some of the factors you should consider in your purchase:
Scent of the paraffin wax: Some paraffin baths come with scented wax. Be keen to choose a scent that will not irritate you, or choose unscented wax in case you don’t like scents at all. If you have scent intolerances and allergy, then you need to consider picking something worth your purchase and also safe for your health.
Functionality: Some paraffin baths also provide significant health solutions and advantages and are not just beauty centered. Be sure to pick one that will also help other members of your households. Of course, there isn’t any point in picking something you can’t use with your family members when you can get one which can be shared thus saving on the overall cost.
Temperature adjustability: pick a paraffin bath that can be adjusted to heat levels that will not cause you any harm or make your experience less pleasant than it should be. The temperature adjustability will determine several other things given the fact that there’s a direct contact between with your skin.