Best Patio Umbrella Bases are amazing to have on your deck or patio. However, sometimes a strong wind can blow them away and causes quite a mess, which has to be cleaned up. That is where a good quality umbrella stand can come in handy. There are many different types of umbrella stands available to choose from. They come in many different weights, styles, and materials from resin to cast iron.
Choosing the best patio umbrella bases and stands for your patio umbrella can be frustrating if you don’t know what to look for one. If you want to secure your patio umbrella, a good, sturdy stand is a good choice. We will help you make this process easier by guiding you through the different types of umbrella stands available on the market today. This information will help you discover what is out there, and how to sort through all the options, so you can make an informed decision that will meet your needs.
- List of Top 10 Best Patio Umbrella Bases and Stands
- 10. DC America 18-Inch Cast Stone Umbrella Base
- 9. Premier Tents 510908 Round Umbrella Stand Weightbag
- 8. US Weight 50 Pound or Fillable Umbrella Base
- 7. 4-Piece Cantilever Offset Patio Umbrella Stand Square Base Plate Set by Best Choice Products
- 6. Uscanopy Universal Offset Patio Umbrella Base Weight Capacity
- 5. Abba Patio Umbrella Base Steel Patio Umbrella Stand
- 4. TropiShade 30-Pound Bronze Powder-Coated Cast Iron Umbrella Stand
- 3. Shademobile Rolling Umbrella Base
- 2. Round Cast Iron Umbrella Base by California Umbrella
- 1. Steel Square Umbrella Base by Christopher Knight Home
List of Top 10 Best Patio Umbrella Bases and Stands
10. DC America 18-Inch Cast Stone Umbrella Base
If you are looking for rust-free and durable umbrella base, this umbrella base is the one for you. This umbrella base is made from Rust Free Composite Materials, Bronze Powder Coated Finish. This umbrella base just looks impressive with its unique art design. The size of the umbrella poles is 2-inches in diameter and is conveniently designed to fit standard size patio umbrellas.
The product is highly portable so that you can carry it to any place you want. Moreover, the base has a capacity to last years. The size of the umbrella base size is 18 inches diameter. Let D.C. America 18-Inch Cast Stone Umbrella Base help you furnish your outdoor living lifestyle.
Cast Stone Umbrella Base Features:
- Cast stone with bronze color
- Rust free composite materials
- Plastic base for a 1 inch or a 1.5 inch pole
- Can insert 2 inch pole without plastic base
- 18 inch diameter
9. Premier Tents 510908 Round Umbrella Stand Weightbag
The Original Umbrella Weight Bag has an 18-inch round design. It is designed for 2-inch umbrella bases but is able to answer to base sizes of up to 3 inches flawlessly. You just simply fill the bag with sand to the desired amount. You can add up to 85 pounds to the bag in order to keep your umbrella straight on your patio table.
The bag provides extra protection and function as dust-free. It fits an umbrella up to 3 inches diameter. The weightbag is flexible to move around so that you can move from your backyard to your balcony at ease.
Round Umbrella Base Features:
- Safeguarded Backyard Patio
- Neither sleet, nor rain, sun or snow will defeat our weight bag
- Industrial ballistic rip-stop fabric
- Highest quality 2 inch grade a velcro
- Triple-stitched, high tensile strength thread
- Internal water resistant PVC membrance with bias tape binding on seams
8. US Weight 50 Pound or Fillable Umbrella Base
Made in the United States, the umbrella base with U.V. stabilized polymer will not let dust or rust cover its appearance. However, it is designed to be used only with a patio table which accommodates 1 inches to 1.75 inches poles. It can withstand any dreadful weather. You can fill the bag with 50 pounds of solid concrete for years of use.
It is easy to pass around since there is the EZ Grip handle to hold. The umbrella bases come in a number of colors and prefilled or empty options.
Pound Umbrella Base Features:
- Designed to be used only with a patio table
- Accommodating 1 inch through 1.75 inch poles
- Durable umbrella base resists cracking and fading
- Made with U.V. stabilized polymer that will not rust or dent
- Umbrella base using the EZ Grip handle
7. 4-Piece Cantilever Offset Patio Umbrella Stand Square Base Plate Set by Best Choice Products
Best Choice Cantilever Offset Patio Umbrella Stand is specially made for Cross-Base Umbrella. It is a fabulous way to help you enjoy your outdoor time by weighing down the base with sand or other mixture. A crossbar base is made for an offset or cantilever patio umbrella with expediency for free carrying.
An antique bronze finish is able to maintain its appearance and color for years of use. Each weight bag is measured to be 19.7 inches length, 19.7 inches width and 3 inches height.
Offset Patio Umbrella Stand Features:
- Securely support your offset patio umbrella stand
- Allows for quick and convenient filling, cleaning, and storage
- Endures heavy winds, as the plates can hold a total of 52 liters water that made patio umbrella won’t trip over heavy winds
- Made of extra-tough HDPE plastic
- Weather-resistant UV protection
6. Uscanopy Universal Offset Patio Umbrella Base Weight Capacity
Unlike the other umbrella base, this one is the ultimate umbrella water base which is suitable for cross brace base. It is a wheeled base so that you can easily move it and fill and drain the filling. You can fill additional weight up to 60 liters of water.
It weighs 135 in total if filled with water. Hole of umbrella pole is 2 5/8 inches diameter. The hole for umbrella pole is 2 5/8 inches diameter. This umbrella base is made to be moved to places.
Movable Offset Patio Umbrella Stand Features:
- Provide 200 pounds (filled with sand) or 120 pounds (filled with water).
- 1 large filling port at the top of the base and a second hole on the side to drain.
- Two upgraded high-quality wheels underneath the rear side of the base.
- Sturdy and elegant base.
- One-piece design saves space of deck.
- Matches perfectly with your pretty patio umbrella.
- It’s made up of heavy-duty HDPE plastic.
5. Abba Patio Umbrella Base Steel Patio Umbrella Stand
If you have a busy backyard, Abba Patio Umbrella Base Steel Patio Umbrella Stand is an ideal choice. Its capacity to hold diameter 6-inch to 9-inch umbrella pole is 2 so that you can fill up the base with sand up to 150 pounds. Plus, you can grow plants or flowers to flourish your backyard.
It is made of steel resisting dust with its wheeled shape, so you can move it to any places. Its dimensions are 17.7 inches length, 17.7 inches width and 10.2 inches height.
Patio Umbrella Stand Features:
- Holds up to 2 diameter umbrella pole
- Fill the base with sand or soil(weight can reach to 150lbs)
- You can grow grass or flowers on this umbrella base for beauty to your garden
- Supports 6 inch to 9 inch Umbrella
- Hand-turn knob secures umbrella to the base
- Convenient wheels allow for base to be moved as needed
- Sturdy Steel construction in brown powder-coated finish
- Preventing peeling, chipping, and rust
4. TropiShade 30-Pound Bronze Powder-Coated Cast Iron Umbrella Stand
Cast iron umbrella base which is made of a bronze powder-coating weighs 30 pounds and has 20-inch in diameter size of umbrella poles. Its styled pattern is inspired by Europe. There is one pole thumb screwed to secure umbrella in the base. It is simple, but the strongest and sturdiest umbrella base you’ll ever have.
The base fits with 1 3/8 inches and 1 ½ inches umbrella poles. You can enjoy your holiday under this unique umbrella base.
Cast Iron Umbrella Stand Features:
- It’s cast iron umbrella base
- Weighs 30 pounds with a bronze powder-coating
- Diameter: 20-inch
- Europe decoration styled pattern
- One pole thumb screws secure umbrella in base
3. Shademobile Rolling Umbrella Base
Shade mobile Rolling Umbrella Base especially has high-density polyethylene which doesn’t require maintenance like the other umbrella base. The size of umbrella poles is 1-3/8-inch to 2-1/16-inch diameter. You can slide from place to place with its durable non-marking wheels with two locking. You can also be filled with bricks or sand up to 125 pounds.
Its dimensions are 22 inches length, 22 inches width and 20 inches height. Filling weight is between 90 and 125 pounds.
Outdoor Umbrella Stand with Rolling Base Features:
- Easy-to-use wheel locks keep umbrellas in place
- Elegant umbrella stand
- Up to 125 lbs. of safety and stability
- Easy-glide rolling umbrella stand
- Stability base for large umbrellas
- Note – not designed for use with Cantilever or Offset Umbrella
2. Round Cast Iron Umbrella Base by California Umbrella
California Umbrella round cast iron base can hold 1 3/8″ or 1 1/2″ or 1 3/4″ diameter umbrella hole because it is lightweight and is able to support the umbrella through patio tables with its hand-turn knob in order to secure umbrella from blown away.
It is made of cast iron and black powder-coated finish, which prevents rust and damage, and is eligible for both residential and commercial use. It is able to withstand rough weather which is perfectly appropriate for commercial use.
Steel Plate Umbrella Base Features:
- Durable cast iron plate.
- It won’t crack or break.
- Black powder coating rust resistant
- Stainless screws and bolts to secure base tube
- Made in China
- No assembly required
1. Steel Square Umbrella Base by Christopher Knight Home
Among all the umbrella bases mentioned above, 50″ Black Steel Square Umbrella Base is the most fabulous patio umbrella base which comes with wheels so that you can slide the base from place to place in no time. It fits in an 11 feet diameter pole as it comes with black color.
Impressively, this umbrella base is water resistant and UV resistant. You don’t have to worry about color fades and dust. What’s more, this umbrella base is about 84.8 pounds. This Umbrella Base is exclusively recommended to be used together under a table with the matching umbrella with a diameter of 11 feet.
Patio Umbrella Base with Wheels Features:
- Patio umbrella stand with wheels
- Durable, water and UV resistance
- Umbrella base fits an 11 feet diameter pole
- Fill with water or sand to create a stable base
- Dimensions: 19.69″ deep x 19.69″ wide x 3.15″ high
With one of these patio umbrella bases and stands, you will never have an issue with the umbrella blowing over ever again. Each piece is carefully designed, rigorously tested for durability, and assembly instructions have been standardized for simplicity from start to finish. Style and reliable craftsmanship will meet the requirements of regular uses for years to come while withstanding all weather.