Working out has become somewhat a trend in recent years. Even if you hate exercising, let us face the fact that working out make your body healthy. Driving to a gym nearby can be tiresome sometimes. Either it can because of traffic or you just do not have the time to do so. Therefore, having a training equipment at your house can boost your tendency to keep fit. In that the case, we would like to present you top 10 best sit up benches that available with affordable price, for it high time to get rid of a pot belly.
- Top 10 Best Sit Up Benches in 2017
- 10. Marcy Utility Bench
- 9. XMark Mini Ab Decline Bench XM-4415
- 8. XMark Fitness 12 Position Ergonomic Adjustable Decline Ab Bench
- 7. Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Bench
- 6. Apex JD-1.2 Slant Board (Sit Up Bench)
- 5. Stamina Hyper Bench
- 4. Universal UB100 Decline Bench
- 3. Weider Pro 255 L Slant Board/Ab Bench
- 2. Bowflex SelectTech 3.1 Adjustable Bench
- 1. CAP Barbell Black Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
Top 10 Best Sit Up Benches in 2017
10. Marcy Utility Bench
We start our list with simple but compact working out bench of Marcy. However, it provides multi-level of adjusting the back pad either straight upright or completely flat. The design focus on burn out fat and building up muscle around the abdominal area. Furthermore, it also builds up upper muscle as well. Both cushions on the back and on the sit deliver comfort exercise experience. Additionally, the product came with a sturdy and coated finished frame which guaranty durability.
- Easy-storage compact design
- Coated steel frame
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The back pad is too short
- The top wood does not have reinforcement
9. XMark Mini Ab Decline Bench XM-4415
Jump up to the next spot; we get XMark bench. With a robust steel frame and scratch-resistance paint, this fitness equipment is truly a trade-off deal. Moreover, the extra thick cushions have double stitches and are tear-resistance. Not to mention its rubber feet prevent the whole unit slipping along the floor, which is not what you want to happen during working out.
- Larger ankle and knee roller pads
- Ergonomically designed to reduce straining on neck and back
- Nothing to secure the caps in place
8. XMark Fitness 12 Position Ergonomic Adjustable Decline Ab Bench
XM-4416.1 is another product from XMark, the same manufacturer as the previous one. However, this one earns the title because of its flexibility, and height adjustment. The position of leg rollers helps reduce back strain. More than that, the unit is easy to mount and dismount, which is suit for people with a small apartment. Like the previous one, the cushions are thick providing a comfortable experience.
- Twelve vertical height adjustments
- Support handles located at the correct angle
- ergonomically positioned leg rollers
- Plastic parts are easy to be broken apart
7. Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper Bench
With the word “Pro” in its name, this equipment should be able to hold its claim. In fact, this one has several functions. You can do push-ups, bent over, split-squats or triceps dips with ease. Even though it look small, it packs with features. The mechanism allows you to adjust the thigh support to match your preference. Additionally, the foamed rollers are non-slip and prevent body strain. Couple with its foldable design, this bench deserved its name
- Thick back pads
- Robust steel frame with smooth adjustment function
- Easy-to-reach extended hand grips
- The L shape part of the frame only supported by a little metal rod
6. Apex JD-1.2 Slant Board (Sit Up Bench)
Our next equipment has a sleek design with long and thick back pad painted with high-density vinyl. As a result, you can build up your abdominal muscles in no time. The extra-long board offers comfortability and versatility to match people height. Moreover, the foamed paddings secure your leg and ankle in place ensure not to cause any injury during working out.
- 2-year limited warranty
- 4 high density foamed pads
- 14-gauge steel tubing and coated frame
- Unit’s height is not adjustable
- The pads are rather thin compared to another bench
5. Stamina Hyper Bench
With its flashy red finish, this bench is exactly for people who want to exercise in style. Also, the unit support working out with dumbbells if you want ripped abs and a strong back. Plus, the cushion is thick and durable. Both footrest and backrest are adjustable to correspond your height. Not to mention, you can easily store it in the closet.
- Customizable for intensity you prefer
- Extended hand grips
- Non-slip footrest
- Cannot withstand hefty weight
4. Universal UB100 Decline Bench
If you want something with some white tune instead of traditional grayish equipment, you will find this one interesting. Although it is not entirely white, it still stands out among the rest. The unit offers variety kind of workouts. Because of its eight well-positioned padding, you will not experience any strain anywhere on your body. In short, it is ideal for sit-ups, twists, and more core-strengthening exercises.
- 200-pound maximum weight
- Manufacturer’s warranty included
- Compatible with almost any height
- Poor quality bolts
3. Weider Pro 255 L Slant Board/Ab Bench
Our third spot goes to Weider Pro bench. From a glance, this piece of equipment looks trendy with its black and red painted back pads. Besides, it is ideal for dumbbell exercises and other weight lifting workouts. The seats are adjustable to correspond your height. The frame is durable, and its shape is ergonomic as well. This bench makes exercise enjoyable and cozy.
- An included step-by-step exercise chart made by certified personal trainer
- Can be folded into flat, inclined, or declined positions
- High-grade steel is used for the frame
- Not long enough for people who is over 5′ 10″
- The screw hole does not line up, a design flaw
2. Bowflex SelectTech 3.1 Adjustable Bench
Here comes our second bench among the top of the list. Having this adjustable bench is like having a personal fitness center at home. With 4 different positions and 30 difference exercise to choose from, it is truly a fantastic workout bench. The legs are removable providing better support and portability. The ergonomically design allow you to position yourself to avoid any strain on your body correctly.
- Space-efficient fitness equipment
- Excellent for muscle-building
- Cutting edge technology to achieve maximum strength and best cardio training
- The seat is slippery and not tile-able
1. CAP Barbell Black Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
Finally, our top on the list goes to a classic look bench that packs with attractive features while being affordable. In addition, the bench can transform into 4 positions for the best result. The frame also includes dumbbells holder, which is a rare feature. Furthermore, it can withstand up to 300 pounds in weight. The handgrip covering with high-quality foam is a comfort to the touch and suitable for resting legs.
- A useful user manual for easy assembling
- Sturdy foot placement for safety
- Lightweight, 26 lbs.
- The middle beam can be bent if applying too much weight for a long time
After having gone through our entire list of top ten best sit up benches, we are sure that you had already found the one that matches your situation. Together, get rid of fat and build up more muscle as it not only good for your health but also improve your appearance as well. If you like this compilation, be sure to out our list on other merchandises.