My niece and I were at the mall the other day when she insisted that we get a pair of ski masks since she wanted to join me in my next skating class.
The reason behind it was, I had no ski mask in my possession during the first class I had attended, and the low temperatures nearly took a toll on me. So on our quest for the perfect ski masks; we came across a few interesting choices in which you will get to see in my review below.
- Top 10 Best Ski Masks in 2019 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Balaclava Fleece Hood
- 9. Knitted 3-Hole Ski Mask
- 8. DECKY Face Mask Beanie
- 7. Winter Fleece Windproof Ski Mask for Men and Women
- 6. Balaclava – Windproof Ski Mask – Fleece Hood
- 5. Balaclava – Windproof Ski Mask – Cold Weather Face Mask
- 4. Balaclava, Aegend Ski Face Mask Polyester Fleece
- 3. Knit Black Face Cover Thermal Ski Mask for Cycling & Sports
- 2. Top Headwear 3-Hole Ski Face Mask Balaclava
- 1. Xpassion, Motorcycle Face Masks – Ski Masks
Top 10 Best Ski Masks in 2019 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
10. Balaclava Fleece Hood
- By: Self pro
I happened to like this ski mask because I found it quite stylish. During my shopping escapade with my niece, I was looking for something a bit different. I wanted something casual yet extremely warm.
This balaclava is made from breathable material and the best part is, you don’t need to worry about sweating because it has absorbency and moisture wicking abilities. Given its versatile construction, this is a highly functional ski mask whose level of comfort is unmatched. If you want to experience comfort on a whole other level, then you need to check this ski mask out.
- The fleece used to make the Balaclava Fleece Hood can shield one from a variety of elements.
- This ski mask can be worn either as a hat or a full face mask.
9. Knitted 3-Hole Ski Mask
- By: 1611MAIN
This type of ski mask is made from 100% acrylic material. You don’t need to stress about getting the right size because the 1611Main ski mask comes in a standard size that fits most individuals. You can purchase one for anyone and they will not have a hard time putting it on.
The ski mask covers most of the face leaving only the eyes and mouth exposed. The perfect knitting makes this ski mask even better and highly comfortable. I have used it on several occasions and can recommend it for anyone who really wants to have great results.
- The ski mask has been knitted.
- The material is warm and comfortable.
8. DECKY Face Mask Beanie
- By: Decky
The Decky ski mask is made with only one hole exposed. The hole in question only exposes your eyes, so it is safe to say that the ski mask is visually oriented. The Decky beanie is made with 100% acrylic material that has been braid knitted. This is a great choice for a ski mask if you are looking for a tactical yet snug-fitting option. Given its excellent construction, this is a really great ski mask.
- The material is breathable and will not affect your ventilation in any way.
- The ski mask can also be worn with glasses.
7. Winter Fleece Windproof Ski Mask for Men and Women
- By: Fantastic Zone
This ski mask has a very interesting appeal to it. It is unisex and can be used in a versatile number of activities. Such activities include hiking, fishing, running, motorcycling, and hunting, among others. The reason being, the Fantastic zone ski mask can protect you from all the three elements; sun, wind and cold. Another thing worth about it is that its UV protection is inherent and entirely natural.
- The Fantastic Zone ski mask is not prone to wrinkles.
- The ski mask can be washed and dried by machine.
6. Balaclava – Windproof Ski Mask – Fleece Hood
- By: Self Pro
I am a big fan of self-pro ski masks, they always stand out to me. This particular balaclava is recommended for people who frequently use motorcycles. It will protect you from the cold wind lashes when riding. What I loved about the most is that it has been made with thermal retention to keep you warm. The fabric used will not irritate the skin and is also hypoallergenic.
- It can be worn in a variety of ways depending on how you plan to use it.
- This Self pro ski mask is light and soft.
5. Balaclava – Windproof Ski Mask – Cold Weather Face Mask
- By: Self pro
Self pro ski masks are versatile. Their balaclava’s give you a wide range of options on how to put it on. You can achieve so many looks with just one ski mask. This ski mask can be worn as a ninja hoodie, in a Saharan style, as a neck gaiter, an open balaclava, a hat, and even a full face mask if you want to. Buying this self pro balaclava will save you tons of money in trying to get other ski masks to achieve different looks.
- This ski mask has seams that are a flatlock.
- It has been made using a sewing angle that will allow it to better fit anyone.
4. Balaclava, Aegend Ski Face Mask Polyester Fleece
- By: Aegend
This is a balaclava meant for people who tend to be very picky when it comes to fabric choices and detail. The Aegend ski mask has been made using premium fabrics, the composition consists of 12% spandex and 88% polyester. The ski mask performs outstandingly for zero piling and it also has anti-static capabilities. When you buy this balaclava, the quality performance it will provide you with will be worth every penny you spent on it and more.
- It can also be used to shield one from mosquito bites, dust and UV rays.
- The balaclava is resistant to abrasion as well.
3. Knit Black Face Cover Thermal Ski Mask for Cycling & Sports
- By: Super Z Outlet
The Knit Black Face Cover ski mask is made in a way that it not only covers your face and ears, but it also has the length to cater to your neck. It is a great choice for people who engage in outdoor types of work. This because it is breathable yet comfortable enough, such that it makes one actively go about their duties without the interference of constantly adjusting it, like some tight fitting ski masks in the market.
- The Knit Black Face Cover ski mask measures 14″ x 7″ inches.
- It is unisex and can fit any adult head size.
2. Top Headwear 3-Hole Ski Face Mask Balaclava
- By: Top Headwear
The Top headwear ski mask is another one that caters to people looking to fully cover their faces. The ski mask has been made thin enough to allow you to easily wear it under items of clothing such as scarves, jackets and even hats, without making them look or feel bulky. Don’t worry about feeling the excessive heat because the ski masks are well ventilated too.
- The top headwear ski masks come in a variety of colors.
- This ski mask is also very affordable.
1. Xpassion, Motorcycle Face Masks – Ski Masks
- By: Xpassion
The Xpassion motorcycle face masks take their position in first place. These ski masks are meant for the outgoing more adventurous type of individual, who doesn’t mind wearing a skull drawn mask while undertaking their day to day activities. The skull design on these facemasks is so vivid that can perfectly take on ones face shape and easily adapt when worn as a face mask. The face masks don’t have any effects to the skin and can cut the wind completely.
The Xpassion motorcycle face masks have no points of pressure because they are light.
They can absorb sweat and will keep you continuously dry.
Factors to consider before buying ski masks:
To get the best ski mask, you will need to consider the following:
Ventilation: Will the material provide you with sufficient air? Make sure the ski mask you get is breathable. Ventilation is highly crucial if at all you want to feel comfortable as you race up and down the snow. If you go for any ski mask whose level of ventilation is poor, then you will have a hard time.
Allergies: make sure your skin will not react to the material the balaclava is made of. If you have intolerances and allergy, you have to be careful when choosing any ski mask. This way, you stay safe while skiing which is a good thing for any skier.
Functionality: ski masks come in different designs. Make sure the design you choose will match the function you need the ski mask to take on. The design has to be perfect if at all you want to have a great experience. I have personally used those inferior ski masks and can tell you for a fact that the experience isn’t pleasing.