While snowboarding; it is always important that you have all the necessary safety gear with you. This includes, but are not limited to, snowboard goggles.
You will definitely need to see where you are going and furthermore, they will protect you from sunlight, fog, and even other distracting elements or objects from entering your eyes and interfering with your vision.
- Top 10 Best Snowboard Goggles in 2018 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
- 10. Spy Optic Targa 3 Goggles
- 9. Outdoor Master Ski Goggles PRO
- 8. OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
- 7. ZIONOR Lagopus snowboard goggles
- 6. Outdoor Master Ski Goggles PRO
- 5. Zionor Snowmobile Snow board Skate Ski Goggles
- 4. Spherion Gear Ski Goggles
- 3. Bolle Carve Snow Goggles
- 2. Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles
- 1. Zionor Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski Goggles
Top 10 Best Snowboard Goggles in 2018 Reviews & Buyer’s Guide:
It’s always better to be safe than sorry. Our eyes are very sensitive organs, which if neglected could cause serious, permanent, life changing damages.
10. Spy Optic Targa 3 Goggles
- By: Spy
The Spy Optic Targa 3 Goggles will provide you with complete protection against UV lights. Regardless of the shape of your face, these snowboard goggles will fit you perfectly. They have ergonomic face foam that is able to wick away moisture, leaving your face as dry as required. This is made possible because of the use of Dri –force fleece. The bronze color makes them visually appealing and excellent for any snowboarding enthusiast while its unique and sturdy construction makes it ideal for daily use.
- These snowboard goggles come in a bronze color.
- They are very light and long lasting.
9. Outdoor Master Ski Goggles PRO
- By: Outdoor master
The thing I loved the most about these snowboard goggles was the fact that they were frameless. It brought out an edgy type of look to them and gives you an excellent viewing of the slope. They can be worn by anyone and their lens system is interchangeable.
This means that you can switch them out from day to night, lenses of various weather conditions, and according to what you would also like at the time. I love the fact that these snowboard goggles comes with a protective casing which ensures that you don’t accidentally lose or break them after a few days.
- They come with a protective casing.
- The Outdoor Master Ski Goggles also have a 6 month warranty when you buy them.
8. OutdoorMaster OTG Ski Goggles
- By: Outdoor Master
These snowboard goggles have been designed to be versatile and to also outperform the competition. They are made with straps that are longer and can be adjusted to make them compatible with practically every available helmet in the market. That is why they are highly convenient and also make for the perfect snowboard goggles gift. Of course, we all have different color preferences and the fact that the goggles offer several color options means that you have a variety to choose from.
- They are available in a wide of colors; simply choose your favorite one.
- The company has great customer service.
7. ZIONOR Lagopus snowboard goggles
- By: Zionor
The ZIONOR Lagopus snowboard goggles, come with a unique anti-fogging treatment contained in their double lens. Not excluding the fact that they are UV400, allowing them to cut the glare from the sun effectively. This snowboard goggles have a magnetic based technology for lens swapping purposes.
This is what holds the lenses in place for cleaning and when replacement needs to be done. If you have been using one of those cheap knockoffs and want to get something better, I’d suggest you go for this one. It offers minimal visual interferences thus ensuring that you focus on the main objectives for better performance.
- The ZIONOR Lagopus snowboard goggles has a panoramic design that gives you a view of about 180 degrees.
- It also has very minimal visual interferences.
6. Outdoor Master Ski Goggles PRO
- By: Outdoor Master
Outdoor Master Ski Goggles PRO, have a design known as OTG or simply put; over glasses. The design allows one to wear their glasses even with their goggles on. These snowboard goggles are also coated to enable them to withstand fog as well.
If you wear spectacles and you couldn’t find the courage to try out snowboard, don’t be left behind. Try out these snowboard goggles and get out of your comfort zone. When you buy these goggles, you will have a free pouch thrown into the bargain which means that you won’t have to worry about a thing as far as carrying and safety is concerned.
- You will get a free pouch for carrying your snowboard goggles.
- The snowboard goggle’s frame is made of TPU material.
5. Zionor Snowmobile Snow board Skate Ski Goggles
- By: Zionor
These zionor snowboard goggles have excellent ventilation that that enhances its fog resistance greatly. To ensure that you are comfortable the snowboard goggles have foam with quality way above that of other snowboard goggles.
The zionor snowboard goggles can also be used with glasses that are prescription and are a maximum of 5.51 in length x 1.57 in height. Just like the earlier sibling, these are top-tier snowboard goggles designed for both male and female. This means that you can share with your better half without feeling funny about it since the goggles are unisex.
- These snowboard glasses are designed for both genders.
- They offer a pleasing and wide view during skiing or snowboard.
4. Spherion Gear Ski Goggles
- By: Spherion Gear
When you purchase these Spherion snowboard goggles, you will also get a detachable amber lens. The amber lens included is excellent for skiing during the night or in low light conditions. You will no longer be limited by the setting sun.
You will be able schedule your skiing to your own convenience. The Spherion snowboard goggles will offer you a peripheral vision that is greater than what other snowboard goggles can offer. The impact resistant frame makes these goggles even better and perfect.
- The snowboard goggles have a frame that is impact resistant.
- It will not slip off because that will be prevented by the silicone beading.
3. Bolle Carve Snow Goggles
- By: Bolle
These particular snowboard goggles have features that I have not come across. With the Bolle carve goggles; you will always have a clear view. This is because it has a combination of P80 and Anti fog which restrict moisture build up by dispersing the molecules from water right across the inner lens’ surface. On top of that, they will not be prone to scratching since the carbon-glass creates a protective shield.
- It has a medium fitting.
- The snowboard goggles have face foam that is double layered.
2. Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles
- By: Bolle
The Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles are uniquely designed with a double lens feature to create a barrier that is thermal, between the elements and yourself. The snow goggles also simultaneously, create a seal and allow for quality optics. The lenses’ vermillion tint allows for clear vision in sunny and cloudy days while offering protection from ultra violet rays.
- The snowboard goggles can fit people of almost all ages.
- They are comfortable for all day usage.
1. Zionor Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski Goggles
- By: Zionor
The Zionor Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski Goggles, are the most reliable ones in the market. They can be used in several weather conditions because they come equipped with extra sets of lenses that have different VLTs. That is what allows you to use the goggles in various weather and lighting conditions. How cool is that? No more having to struggle to operate, all you need to do is switch up your lens and you are set.
- The Zionor Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski Goggles are universally compatible with helmets.
- Their protection rating is UV400.
Factors to consider before buying snowboard goggles:
The best snowboard goggles will have taken into consideration, some of the factors that I am going to mention below.
- Design: Some snowboard goggles have very useful features incorporated in their design. Some have features like OTG that will cater to glass wearing individuals. You need to keenly take note of the entire design if at all you want to have a great experience.
- UV protection: Make sure the snowboard goggles you choose can protect you from UV rays. This is an important point to note. If possible always go for the highest possible protection rating. UV protection is quite important and you need to keenly take note of the level of UV protection before buying any snowboard goggle.
- Ventilation: the snowboard goggles should have a great ventilation system. Some even have moisture wicking features to help maintain your face as dry as possible. For added comfort, you need to pick something with adequate ventilation.
- Stable straps and fitting: Make sure the snowboard goggles you choose are not going to fall while in the middle of you snowboarding or skiing activities. A snug fit is always crucial if at all you want to achieve great results.