In the last review, I recently spoke about my passion for shoes, and even went ahead to explain how my shopping escapade was hijacked by my brother’s boot shopping instead. Today’s review is about women’s winter boots. I thought it only fair to also write one for the ladies out there, since I also got a chance to buy a few boots for myself, after finishing up with my brother later that same day.
- List Of Best Women’s Winter Boots in 2020 Reviews:
- 10. Northside Women’s Kathmandu Waterproof Snow Boot – Women’s Winter Boots
- 9. GLOBALWIN Mens Fashion Lace – Best Women’s Winter Boots
- 8. Kamik Women’s Snow valley Boot – Best Women’s Winter Boots
- 7. Tundra Christy Boot for Women, Black, 6 M
- 6. Northside Katmandu Waterproof Snow Boot for Women
- 5. Kamik Women’s Momentum Snow Boot – Women’s Winter Boot
- 4. Globalwin 1831 Black Zebra Stripe Snow Boots for Women, 5.5M
- 3. Columbia Women’s Ice Maiden II Snow Boot – Women’s Winter Boot
- 2. BEAR PAW Women’s Lauren Tall Winter Boot – Women’s Winter Boots
- 1. Columbia Ice Maiden II Insulated Women Snow Boot
List Of Best Women’s Winter Boots in 2020 Reviews:
10. Northside Women’s Kathmandu Waterproof Snow Boot – Women’s Winter Boots
- By: Northside Women’s Winter Boots
This winter boots are made from suede and have a collar made of faux fur. So, worry not, if you are anti-animal cruelty, or generally against everything fur, these boots should not offend you. The Northside Women’s Kathmandu winter boots have been rated with a thermolite insulation of -25F degrees.
These winter boots will surely keep your pretty little toes from freezing all day long. The rubber sole guarantees ultimate performance and ensures that you never have to worry about things like tear and wear after only one month.
- The Northside Women’s Kathmandu winter boots have a 0.5-inch heel.
- They also have a rubber sole.
9. GLOBALWIN Mens Fashion Lace – Best Women’s Winter Boots
- By: GLOBALWIN Women’s Winter Boots
For this type of winter boots, I would most likely recommend individuals who are into a more classic kind of look. They are made from synthetic leather; so once again, it can be worn guilt-free by those of us who are anti-leather. These winter boots soles are what made me actually put them on the list.
They have an antique type of look that would generally fit an endless amount of outfit choices. So why not try them out? These are highly fashionable and sophisticated winter boots decorated with a sewing thread giving it a perfect finish. If you want to have great results and look smart, you could try using this boot.
- The quarter of these winter boots have been decorated by a sewing thread to make it more appealing.
- They have been well cushioned to provide additional comfort.
8. Kamik Women’s Snow valley Boot – Best Women’s Winter Boots
- By: Kamik Women’s Winter Boots
If you are looking for a pair of extremely warm and waterproof winter boots, then you are in the right place. The Kamik Women’s Snow valley Boots, has a shaft that is around 10” from the arch. These winter boots are made with quilted nylon that brings about its waterproof ability.
The upper suede part has Thinsulate insulation to keep out the cold and a faux fur collar as well to ensure that your legs are kept as warm as can be. For added comfort and long-term usage, choose this tough and sturdy winter boot. It will ensure that you feel comfortable and still look amazing.
- These winter boots have a sole that is completely synthetic.
- The Kamik Women’s Snow valley Boots, are man-made.
7. Tundra Christy Boot for Women, Black, 6 M
- By: Tundra Women’s Winter Boots
Staying warm and looking stylish is what these boots from Tundra will do for you. Coming in a medium size 6, they will fit many women well. They are not too rigid and this improves wearability and comfort. What’s more, they are tough courtesy of the 100% synthetic material that cans putout with the elements and harsh outdoors. The interior features fur, which keeps the cold at bay while the synthetic sole ensures you do not slip or fall particularly when walking on slippery surfaces.
- These winter boots come in a variety of colors.
- The West Blvd winter boots are free of any animal products.
6. Northside Katmandu Waterproof Snow Boot for Women
- By: Northside Women’s Winter Boots
Many women will love this snow boot. The Katmandu footwear prevents loss of heat by trapping the warm air inside the boot. At the same time, it ensures, the air is flowing freely to prevent that sweaty or stuffy feeling. The 100% Suede footwear has a wide opening for easy wearing.
It also feels light on the foot and wearing it for a long time shouldn’t be a problem. To provide good traction on snow and other surfaces, it has a quality rubber sole. The waterproof boot can endure temperatures as low as -25 Deg Fahrenheit can and is secured to the foot by D-ring lacing.
- The boots are made from suede.
- The Susanny Suede Flat Platform Cotton winter Boots have durable soles that are skid resistant.
5. Kamik Women’s Momentum Snow Boot – Women’s Winter Boot
- By: Kamik Winter Boot for Women
No one likes having smelly feet, or even putting on boots that make your legs all sweaty and smelly in the process. The Kamik Women’s Momentum Snow Boots are the solution. These boots have a foot bed that can be removed at will and the best part about it is that it has a treatment against odor. So whether you hate smelly feet or suffer from smelly feet, these winter boots could be a great addition for you.
- These Kamik boots have been insulated with 200g worth of thinsulate.
- The winter boots have quick bungee lacing.
4. Globalwin 1831 Black Zebra Stripe Snow Boots for Women, 5.5M
- By: Global Win Women’s Winter Boots
You should not be among the women who will struggle walking in the snow. With this pair of boots by Global Win, you get reliable, warm, and cozy footwear. It is fit for many women and slips on and off the foot easily thanks to the wide opening and flexible natures.
It comprises good quality synthetic leather to stop the cold, dirt, wind, and moisture. For warmth and comfort, the boot comprises fur lining. The removable EVA footbed provides a nice support and is easy to clean. It will maintain its integrity even after long usage. And to prevent falling or slipping, the snow boot has a rubber outsole.
- The Sorel Women’s Winter Carnival Boots outer sole have been made with rubber that has been vulcanized.
- The boots have a sturdy construction.
3. Columbia Women’s Ice Maiden II Snow Boot – Women’s Winter Boot
- By: Columbia Women’s Winter Boots
Columbia makes a second appearance on our winter boot review list. I have to admit that I love these particular boots in black. The Columbia Women’s Ice Maiden II Snow Boots are really worth trying out.
Due to the tech Lite feature of its light midsole, the boots provide you with long hours of comfort. This is also contributed by the fact that its cushioning is far superior and it gives a high return on energy.
- These winter boots are also rated -25F/-32C.
- The soles are made of non-marking rubber that provides traction.
2. BEAR PAW Women’s Lauren Tall Winter Boot – Women’s Winter Boots
- By: BEAR PAW Women’s Winter Boots
Today this winter boot review list is just full of my personal favorites! These BEAR PAW Women’s Lauren Tall Winter Boots, are made from sheep skin fur and have a wool blend lining as well. I have to ask! What could be warmer than a blend of sheep skin and fur? I can’t think of anything. These winter boots make you feel like your feet are being hugged by miniature clouds and they are so comfortable!
- The boots are about knee high long.
- These winter boots foot bed is made from actual sheep skin.
1. Columbia Ice Maiden II Insulated Women Snow Boot
- By: Columbia Women’s Winter Boots
The Columbia brand is respected when it comes to top grade snow boots. The Ice Maiden II is a good example of a good product and is appropriate for women. The footwear is strongly built to handle the extreme outdoor temperatures and features leather and textile materials.
The rubber sole features 9-inch shaft from the arch and provides a firm traction to minimize the possibility of slipping or falling. It boasts of good insulation to stop the cold air from entering the boot and prevent warm air from escaping. And since it is weatherproof, the footwear can handle the moisture, sweet, and water and rain pretty well.
- The 206 Collective Women’s Ballard Leather Chelsea Boots have 0.75” heels.
- These Chelsea boots platforms have a measurement of 0.25 inches.
Factors to consider before buying women’s winter boots:
I would define the best winter boots for women, as boots that would also have a few of the mentioned factors, put into consideration when buying them:
- Activity: Are you going to use the winter boots for any vigorous activities, or do you want them for purposes of warmth? Your answer to this question will have a great influence on your choice. The activity you want to be involved in should really determine the kind of boot you pick.
- Style: Some winter boots tend to be more appealing than others. Be keen on getting ones that appeal to you, if you want them for fashion-related purposes. Of course, you need to have a sense of fashion as a woman. For that reason, don’t just pick any winter boot; pick something classy and worth a purchase.
- Climate: As warm as a winter boot may feel, some have a better thermolite insulation rating than others. Choose one that can handle the temperature levels of your location. Yeah, be sure to consider the exact climate of your place before buying any winter boot.
- The price: The price has to be affordable but not too cheap since that could translate to low quality. If you want to have great results, don’t pick the cheap knockoffs. However, don’t squander a fortune on a winter boot.