Getting a real Christmas tree can be expensive. It also means cutting down trees and watching them die out sooner than later. Fortunately, you can own the tree and won’t need to keep replacing it all the time. All you need is acquiring a fiber optics Christmas tree. There are all kinds of trees on the market and picking out one can be a little overwhelming. What should you look for? Which one will look good for your home or office decor? How long will it last? Is it easy to move? These are but a few of the questions that need answers during the search. Luckily, we have dug deep into the market and uncovered the best fiber optic Christmas trees. Go through the review and make your pick.
- 7 DAK Pre-Lit Multi Lights Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas tree, 3-Ft
- 6 Goplus Multicolor Pre-Lit Fiber Optic Christmas Tree with Solid Metal Stand (5 Ft)
- 5 Goplus Fiber Optic Christmas tree with Multicolor LED Lights 5 Feet
- 4 Northwoods Musical Spinning Fiber Optic Tree, 3 Feet
- 3 Best Choice Products Prelist Premium Spruce Artificial Christmas tree, 7.5 Feet
- 2 National Tree Majestic Fir Tree (MJ3-24GDLO-1) with 35 Clear Lights, 2ft
- 1 National Tree Dunhill Fir Tree (DUH-70), 7-Foot
Why a Fiber Optic Christmas tree
- Cost efficient: This type of chrisms tree is more affordable than ever. This is situated top improving technology, better appreciation by consumers, and cutthroat completion among the sellers. Once you buy a unit, you don’t need to keep reopening them as they can alert for Avery long time. They are also easy to maintain.
- Energy-efficiency: Fiber I [stoics come close to LED when it comes to energy efficiency. They will emit bright colors and illumination but will keep the cost of energy low. This is important particularly today where the c power bills keep rising. It helps to compare the trees wattage or power ratings and picking thane wealth the lowers ratings. However, you shouldn’t comprise the brightness.
- Bright Illumination: Fiber optics is very brought bright and looks among in many sudations. One tree can light up a large room. The unit directs light in all directions and doesn’t rebate shadows. It has the light bulbs boiling the fiber optics and this saves space.
- Safe: A said rapier, the light bulbs are integrated into the fiber optic and will remain intact even during movement. And thwacks to improving technology, they can last for as many as 200, 000 hours which means many years considering Christmas is a once in a year event. Fiber optics don’t emit heat and
- Versatility: With the popularity of the trees rising, manufacturers keep producing more varieties every other day. In fact, if you were to serf for the keyword or vita a local store, you found so, many types. This has broadened the coppiced making to the advantage of the consumer.
- Easy to use: Using a fiber optic tree is easy and simple been if you are a complete novice. Yi simply acquires a good piece, follow the basic instructions, and you will have quality brightness and decoration for Christmas. They require minimal maintenance. Don’t burn out easily, and are very durable.
- NB: In order to enjoy the above benefits, it’s important you know how to install and use the tree. Failure to which will not only lead to poor service but also affect its longevity. You shouldn’t place if you close to a heat source or mishandle it. In this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgO-HKv-MKk ); you will get simple installation and using tips.
7 DAK Pre-Lit Multi Lights Fiber Optic Artificial Christmas tree, 3-Ft
Why buy it:
- Easy to maintain
- Simple and quick to install
- High equality and durable
- Safe construction
This synthetic Christmas tree is not only popular but also very stylish. It has a decent height of 3 feet to look amazing in many locations including the home and office. The tree has many colors and lights very brightly compared to its competitors. I like the firm base that keeps it firmly secured on the spot and lightweight for easy movement. Thanks to its good engineering and strong materials, the tree will see you through many Christmases. It will also retain its colorfulness and materials for many years thanks to durable built-in lights. Like the other trees on this review, it doesn’t produce a lot of heat and won’t catch fire easily. Your children, pets and other things will be safe.
6 Goplus Multicolor Pre-Lit Fiber Optic Christmas Tree with Solid Metal Stand (5 Ft)
Why buy it:
- Looks amazing
- Space -saving design
- Energy efficient
- Durable and long-lasting
This tree is about 5 feet in diameter. It’s a good choice for Christmas and installation is simple and easy. The high-quality artificial tree is famed for the bright luminosity and the vibrant colors. It has a bright array of lights that brings out a fun and vibrant experience. Installing and using the tree is easy and it stays put thanks to the firm base. Its moderately lightweight and moving around with it isn’t a problem. Despite its good lighting, its energy efficient to keep the power bill low. Other than the home, the artificial tree can be used in the office and other places. It’s easy to maintain, high quality, and affordable.
5 Goplus Fiber Optic Christmas tree with Multicolor LED Lights 5 Feet
Why buy it
- Very bright
- Occupies minimal space
- Looks amazing
- Easy to operate
Your search for the perfect fiber optic tree ends here. The 5 feet tall tree from Goplus will improve the beauty of inside the room courtesy of the array of bulbs. It has a good height to cater for varied locations and a firm base for stability. The array of colored bulbs brings out the festive spirits while the lightweight improves portability. Installing this tree is very easy and it delivers consistent performance. Cases of burnout out bulbs, you frequently spacing faulty ones are minimal. This is due to the high quality and good craftsmanship. Like other top fiber optics Christmas trees, it requires minimal energy and is long-lasting.
4 Northwoods Musical Spinning Fiber Optic Tree, 3 Feet
By: Miles Kimball
- Why buy it
- Good design
- High quality and durable
- Works great
- Colorful and vibrant
Coming from the Northwoods collection, this fiber optic tree ranks among the market’s best. It’s 3 feet high and looks good in most locations. The tree’s 5.25-inch square stand firmly secures it to the ground/ floor to prevent unnecessary movement. However, despite its solid nature, it’s moderately lightweight and moving it is not a big deal. The classy tree has 18 permanent ornaments to give it the nice looks and brightly colored bulbs that will illuminate the room. It’s crafted from premium plastic and wire and doesn’t require too much maintenance. The tree doesn’t get too hot even after a long operation and is thus safe to people, pets, and the environment. For extra appeal and to liven the situation, it includes some musical tunes.
3 Best Choice Products Prelist Premium Spruce Artificial Christmas tree, 7.5 Feet
By: Best Choice Products
- Why buy it
- Good quality and safe
- Easy to use
- Good height and design
- UL-certified clear-lights
Finding the right artificial Christmas tree shouldn’t be a hassle. Simply pick this one by Best Choice Products and have an amazing and lit Christmas. The unit stands 7.5 feet high and is among the tallest on this list. Nevertheless, it’s also one of the most portable pieces thanks to the good weight. It comes in a nice spruce-style to cater for any decor and comprises of 1346 branch tips that give it a realistic look. The 550 UL-Listed lights deliver bright light, are pretty safe and also last for a long time. For easy assembly, disassembly and carrying, the tree can be separated into 3 different sections.
2 National Tree Majestic Fir Tree (MJ3-24GDLO-1) with 35 Clear Lights, 2ft
By: National Tree Company
Why buy it:
- Compact and lightweight
- Very beautiful
- Works great
- -Good quality and affordable
2 feet) high and with a diameter of 18 inches, The Majestic Fir Tree is suitable for the Christmas season. The artificial tree comprises 35 prelit clear lights strung all over it. It is UL lists and considers among the most reliable and energy efficient units on the market. It doesn’t break down easily, require too much maintenance, and will last for many years. It comes in a basic shape and resembles a real tree. To prevent the bulb from falling out, the light string compromises a bulb lock future. And in case one bulb gets spoils or burns out, it won’t an affect the others meaning the tree will still light up.
1 National Tree Dunhill Fir Tree (DUH-70), 7-Foot
By: National Tree Company
Why buy it
- Strong and durable
- Stable base
- Good size and weight
- Easy assembly and disassembly
Taking the first slot on our review list is this tree from National Tree Company. It is 7 feet high and can be placed in many places in the home or office. The tree is 52 inches in diameter and has a solid base for maximum stability. It is built from strong artificial materials for longs lasting service and has a good weight for easy use. The hinge design makes assembly and disassembles easily while the metal material provides longevity. It has 3 different sections that are easy to dismantle and also put together. In fact, many consumers love its versatile design and good portability. The tree includes a folding stand and an array of bright colorful lights.
Fiber optic Christmas tree Buying Guide
Finding a fiber optic tree and finding a good one are two totally different things. Yes, the tree may look very pretty and colorful but the built-in lights will keep burning out. It may have a good design, height, and diameter but the light may not be bright enough. Also, it may keep tipping over due to a bad base. You can save time, effort and energy while picking a tree by looking at the following things.
- Available Space: You need to identify the area you intend to place the tree before buying. If you are among the lucky ones with a large space then you can go for the biggest. However, if your space is congested or small, for example, in a studio, then you should select a small one.
- Post: The tress comes in many designs and brands. Some are very complex and will cost quite a lot. Others are very simple and basic and the price is more pocket-friendly. By the time you begin the search, you should have an already set budget. You will get high-quality units that are affordable and also some very expensive trees that are unreliable. It’s essential to focus more on the quality.
- Light coverage: You should look at the light coverage as this will vary from tree to tree. It is common to find a small tree that has better coverage than a large one. Also, you don’t want it too dim or too bright. Reading reviews, interacting with other people and following referrals helps to ascertain the best light coverage.
- Portability: As you know, Christmas only comes once a year. This means that you will need to store the tree once the festivities are over. A very heavy, bulky, or rigid tree is can be difficult to handle. It’s better to choose a lighter one or one that splits into smaller sections for improved handling and storage.
- Durability: Like other things, you always want to buy a unit and forget about. The last thing you need is to look for a replacement because it broke down, spending time repairing it, or wasting effort maintaining it. The best fiber optic tree is built from tough materials, requires minimal maintenance, and is long-lasting.
Finding the perfect tree for Christmas is much easier if you have the right t knowledge and tips. And this doesn’t mean spending lots of time reading and researching of the item. You only need the right reviews that will guide you through your decision making. In this one, for instance, we have picked the best that the market has to offer. They are made from a high-quality material, are very strong amend durable, using them is pretty easy, has low maintained, will work well in many places, energy efficient, and will look amazing. You can make your Christmas “lit” by selecting any of the above pieces.