If you’re among those lazy people to hit the gym, then it’s time you built a gym at home. Creating a home gym equipment is one of the best ways to maintain fit, build muscles and lose weight. There are different kinds of machines with different features that can help you target every muscle in your body. Home gym equipment on the market is available from different brands like Total Gym, Body-Solid, Marcy, and Bowflex.
You don’t have to break the bank to build a full-functional home-based gym. We will help you decide on the best home gym equipment in this review. There are just so many products on the markets, but the ten we’ve reviewed below are the best and offer you good value for money.
- Table of the Best Home Gym Equipment Reviews
- 10. Body-Solid StrenghtTech EXM2500S Home Gym
- 9. Body Solid G10B-LP Bi-Angular Gym with Leg Press Attachment
- 8. BodySolid G6B 25th Anniversary Edition
- 7. Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym
- 6. Powerline P2X Home Gym
- 5. Marcy Multi-functional Steel Home Gym 150lb stack MWM-988
- 4. Marcy 150-lb. multifunctional Home Gym Station
- 3. Body Solid Fusion 500 Gym
- 2. Body Solid EXM4000S Triple Stack Home Gym
- 1. BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym
Table of the Best Home Gym Equipment Reviews
10. Body-Solid StrenghtTech EXM2500S Home Gym
Body-Solis is a leading brand in the home gym industry and a top quality choice on our list. The gym was ranked the best buy home gym by consumer magazines. It is a heavy-duty steel gym with a tough finish DuraFirm pads and come without any cable changes. Users can easily change weight in selected iron stacks of 10lbs. This is a versatile home gym that helps you work out low pulleys, Pec Station, develops the leg and much more.
- Weight capacity of 210lbs.
- Heavily built from steel to last
- Great tough finish
- Great exercise station like the Leg developer, press arm, Pec Station, high, low and mid pulleys.
- Lifetime warranty
9. Body Solid G10B-LP Bi-Angular Gym with Leg Press Attachment
Bi-Angular Body-Solid gym is a versatile choice with several key exercise station like leg press, lat pulldown, leg extension, mid pulley station, Ab crunch and a lot more. The gym comes with a 2:1 ratio of weight that makes 210lb. stack feel like a 420lb. Bi-Angular comes with all required accessories like the revolving straight bar, lat bar, utility strap, triceps/Ab strap and full-size chart. The 210 weight stack has been upgraded to 260 with an SP50 option to increase resistance.
- Great exercise stations that work out every muscle in your body
- GLP leg press with a ratio of 2:1 to make the weight feel double
- Comes with all accessories included
- SP50 stack option to upgrade the weight to 260 lbs
- Home lifetime warranty
8. BodySolid G6B 25th Anniversary Edition
BodySolid G6B is one of the best home gyms on the market this year with a wide array of features. The gym is pretty easy to use, strong, efficient and space saving. It creates great steel resistance with steel resistance band pack included. Users get two resistance bands, a carry bag, one door anchor and two handles. Resistance drop is prevented through the integrated leg developer CAM providing users with consistent resistance throughout. There is a further free smooth gliding system that provides leg developer stations, chest, shoulder press and incline.
- A patented converging press station the replicates a free weight dumbbell press
- Strong, easy to use and space-efficient
- Great resistance bands
- Integrated leg developer CAM to reduce resistance drop
7. Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym
This Body-Solid gym is centered on a 160 pounds weight stack that is easily adjustable in ten-pound weight increments. It is a pretty simple design that measures 36” by 33” by 49”. Exercises done here include leg extension, low pulley, high pulley, ab crunch, curl and chest press. A lifetime limited manufacturer warranty is also issued.
- Has a 10-pound adjustable weight increment
- A total weight stack of 160 pounds
- Comes with lat bar, utility strap, low row bar and a working poster
- Various exercises can be done in this gym making it a versatile choice
6. Powerline P2X Home Gym
Powerline is a multi-functional gym that comes with training arm to allow for free range movements. The fixed pulley system allows users to perform a variety of exercises to recruit the stabilizer muscles. Users can perform chest press, shoulder press, mid row exercises and incline press through the traditional arm press. Low, high and mid pulleys make the rest of the gym with a bearing pivot leg developer for curl exercises and leg extension.
- Traditional press arm for a variety of exercises
- Free-range movements to suit different users
- Fixed pulley system for a variety of exercises
- 10-year frame warranty
5. Marcy Multi-functional Steel Home Gym 150lb stack MWM-988
Made of a heavy duty 14-gauge steel tube frame, the Marcy multi-functional steel home gym is a leader in the industry with high durability. Weight changes are simply done by inserting the weight pin into the desired weight. Vinyl coating on the steel frames further enhances strength. The press arm has a dual function of chest press and vertical butterfly. Options to strengthen your muscles are available through the double pulley system. Dual function leg and foam roller padding allow for easy leg workouts. Hammer curls and barbells are usually performed without any strain with a reacher curl pad available.
- The arm press has two settings for chest press and vertical butterfly
- Durable steel construction with vinyl coating
- Double pulley stations to give you options when working out
- Easy leg workouts
- Bicep pads
4. Marcy 150-lb. multifunctional Home Gym Station
Marcy 150-lb is a much affordable option but still a quality choice with heavy duty steel tubing. The gym is reinforced with guard rods to help hold weight firmly in place. It has a total weight stack of 150lbs. Users can select stacks that best suit their workout level and needs. There is a further safety lock that prevents unauthorized use of the gym. This Marcy design is a dual action press arm allowing users to perform various workouts. The seats of the gym are an ergonomic design with removable curl pad.
- Weight stack lock for safety
- Safety lock that prevents unauthorized use
- Dual action press arms
- Removable curl pad
3. Body Solid Fusion 500 Gym
This Body-Solid is a four-position standard press arm and a good choice on our list. It is a nicely designed home gym with ergonomic handles that make workouts pretty easier and enjoyable. The leg extension comes with pivoting rollers to provide users with a wide range of motion and a variety of workouts. This coupled with the lifetime warranty given makes it a worthy choice to buy this year.
- 4-position standard press arm
- Ergonomically designed handles
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers for versatile use
- Lifetime warranty
2. Body Solid EXM4000S Triple Stack Home Gym
The EXM4000S Body Solid home gym is one of the best picks on the market currently allowing up to three/four users at the same time. For a complete pre-stretch and full range of motions, the gym comes with a bench press with a kick assist lever. Weight stack shrouds allow for safety while working out. Pec Stationers come with range limiters while the handle design offers users advanced articulating. Overall, this is a durable steel construction gym with a powder coat finish to enhance durability.
- Measures 91” by 83” by 133” and has a total weight stack of 210 lbs.
- It offers a wide array lower and upper body exercises
- Includes a bench press for a proper pre-stretch
- Shrouds for safe weight adjustments
1. BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym
BodyCraft Galena Home Gym takes the top spot on our list with good reviews and a wide array of features. It is a top-notch home gym that comes in a compact size ideal for homes with limited space. The gym offers a variety of workouts that include dual-function pec deck, chest press, leg curl, leg extension and much more. The low pulley station is quite easy to access with users getting plenty of room for exercises. Users get over 300 pounds of resistance and a foot plate that adjusts to foot any size users.
Get fit and cut those extra pounds of weight by buying one of these amazing home gyms. Home gyms allow you to work from the comfort of your home and still get the same results as those attending a gym. These are the best picks on the market and buying from our list will ensure you get good value for your money.