Natural Nipple cream provides you relief from cracked or sore nipples. Designed for nursing mothers, these creams create a barrier on the nipples. As a result, the moisture barrier prevents pain and speed up the healing of sore nipples that is caused due to various reasons such as breast pump suction, attachments, or poor positioning.
Various different types of nipple creams are available on the market. Therefore, picking the best one can be a difficult task. However, you can purchase one on the basis of performance, easy application, baby safe ingredients, price, and scent. All the products mentioned in this Top 10 Natural Nipple Cream Reviews In 2018 are the best quality products. So, you can select any one of them confidently.
- Table of the Best Natural Nipple Cream Reviews
Table of the Best Natural Nipple Cream Reviews
10. Mistine Abalone Collagen
Mistine Abalone Collagen is a White lightening and nourishing Nipple Cream that comes with a natural formula. It contains Willow Bark extract, Phyllanthus Emblica extract, Mulberry root extract, and Triple Lightening complex. By acting as a catalyst, they bleach the dark nipples naturally. Thus, your nipple becomes a softer pink. The vitamin E and Sakura leaf help to lighten the nipples, thus it gives a moisturizing effect. Mistine Abalone Collagen is a dermatologically tested nipple cream.
- Lightening and nourishing
- Helps to control over production of melanin cells
- Helps to lighten the nipples gradually
- Provides moisturizing effect
- Regular use makes your nipple soft pink
- Triple lightening complex
- No cons are reported
9. Earth Mama Angel Baby
Earth Mama Angel Baby is ideal for treating cracked or sore nipples. This safe, soothing breastfeeding balm is free from lanolin. Clinically tested, Earth Mama Angel Baby is a Calendula rich, non-sticky, and lanolin-free nipple cream. This natural nipple butter herbal cream is really soothing and comforting. It moisturizes dry skin and nipples naturally with a buttery smooth organic plant based blend. The cream is safe for your baby, so you need not wash it off before nursing.
- Soothing and comforting
- Calendula rich
- Lanolin-free and non-sticky
- Moisturizes dry skin and nipples
- Highly effective
- Easy to apply
- Safe for babies
8. Yorba Organics Nipple Cream
If you want to get the best organic nipple cream, Yorba Organics is the best option. Wild harvested ingredients from organic farming are used for making this cream. The manufacturer uses only the purest organic ingredients for creating this cream, thus it is extremely healthy for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Yorba Organics Nipple Cream is free from lanolin, scents, synthetic fragrances, gluten, parabens, and other harmful ingredients. This cream contains natural oils of coconut and sunflower seed and shea butter. Besides, it is enriched with essential fatty acids, which is helpful for improving elasticity and providing antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Does not leave greasy spots on clothes
- Has good absorbency
- Best organic nipple cream
- Purest ingredients
- Free from harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances
7. NUK Care Lanolin
NUK Care Lanolin is a natural soothing relief and protection cream for cracked or sore nipples. It contains emollient properties of avocado, which is helpful for nourishing chapped skin. Pure lanolin and natural ingredients are used for making this cream. NUK Care Lanolin helps to enhance the overall development of your child. The cream ensures the healthy transition of your child from birth to toddler.
- Highest quality cream
- Innovative and scientifically proven
- Ensures safe and healthy development
- Offers naturally soothing relief
- Thicker residue
6. Maywood Creek Essentials Nipple Balm
Maywood Creek Essentials Nipple Balm is the best for getting relief from irritation and soreness. It protects and moisturizes your skin, so you will get protection from irritation. Maywood Creek Essentials Nipple Balm is really a lifesaver for mothers with a new born or an older infant. This nipple cream contains moisturizing ingredients, which hydrate and soften your skin with every use. Finest natural and organic ingredients are used for making this all natural formula.
- Best for getting relief from irritation and soreness
- Moisturizes and protects skin
- Prevents irritation
- Healthier and softer
- Hydrate and soften skin
- All natural formula
- Helps skin recover from cracking
- Reduces inflammation
- Protects nipples
- Price is little bit high
5. UpSpring All Natural
Chapped, cracked, dry, and sore nipples are very common among nursing mothers. UpSpring All Natural is the best nipple cream for soothing, healing and moisturizing your tender skin. USDA organic certified ingredients are used for making this cream. Thus, it is free from parabens, petrolatum, lanolin, scents, gluten, and GMOs. Therefore it is really healthy for your infants. Coconut oil gently softens and exfoliates sensitive skin. The calendula oil is helpful for minimizing pain and repairing the damage. UpSpring All Natural is not sticky or thick, which is one of the major features of this cream.
- Best for a comfortable breast feeding
- Protects, soothes, and repair cracked or sore nipples
- Great value for money
- Does not contain parabens, petrolatum, lanolin, scents, gluten, and GMOs
- Helps to soothe sensitive skin
- Great ingredients but clumpy
4. Honest Organic
Honest Organic contains aloe, olive oil, Tamanu, and Shea butter. This nipple cream is the best for nourishing and hydrating your skin. You also need not take off the cream before feeding your child because it is healthy and sage. Honest Organic is also completely hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
- Helps to relieve irritation
- Revitalize sensitive, chapped, or sore nipples
- Hydrate and soothe skin
- Prevents further damage
- Keeps nipples resilient, supple, and soft
- Need not wash it off before feedings
- High-quality food grade ingredients
- USDA organic certified
- Vegetarian, hypoallergenic, and ultralight
- Free from dyes, flavors, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum, parabens, gluten, Vitamin E, lanolin, and other common allergens
- Difficulty for large finger user because of tiny bottle
- Poor packaging design
3. Era Organics Mommy Balm
Era Organics Mommy Balm offers you a soothing, moisturizing relief. It is ideal for the irritated, cracked, and painful skin. Era Organics Mommy Balm is a certified organic nursing cream, which is perfect for irritated, chapped skin. This nipple cream is ideal for boosting healing. At the same time, it protects you from excess moisture and chaffing. The cream contains powerful anti inflammatory ingredients, which is helpful for reducing irritation and pain. Era Organics Mommy Balm is completely safe for mothers and babies because it is free from chemicals and toxins.
- Offers moisturizing and soothing relief
- Ideal for irritated, cracked, and painful skin
- High-quality ingredients
- Free from chemicals and toxins
- Contains very powerful anti inflammatory ingredients
- Smell is not so appealing for all
2. Bamboobies Boobease
Bamboobies Boobease is considered as one of the best nipple creams on the market. The cream gives a result very fast and it works perfectly well. The texture of this cream is extremely smooth and it protects your soft skin perfectly. The manufacturer uses only 5 simple ingredients for making this cream. Bamboobies Boobease is also the second best nipple cream in this review because of great features.
- Need not remove before pumping or feeding
- USDA certified organic and Oregon Tilth
- Uses only 5 simple ingredients
- Non-toxic, free from lanolin
- All ingredients are safe for both mothers and babies
- Vaseline like texture
- Extremely smooth
- Little bit expensive
- Can easily stain your bra or top
- It may turn into a thick liquid very easily
- Not vegan-friendly
- Contains beeswax
1. Motherlove Nipple Cream
Motherlove Nipple Cream is the best cream in this list because it is 100 percent certified organic. This herbal ointment is perfect for accelerating healing. Though it is expensive, many mothers love this nipple cream because of myriad benefits. The healing is quick and effective even if you use very less cream. You can also use it as a diaper cream.
- Easy to use
- Glides very smoothly
- Safe for ingestion
- All natural herbal salve
- Need not remove before pumping or feeding
- Contains organic beeswax and organic extra virgin oil
- Not scented
- Oregon Tilth organic certified
- Free from toxins
- Comes in glass jar
- Available only in small size
- Not vegan-friendly
Getting the best nipple cream is essential for reducing the soreness in your nipples. At the same time, it helps you keep your baby from any chemicals. Therefore, you should only use the best nipple cream, which is crucial for the health of both mother and child. If you want to buy one but are confused with the various available options, you can pick one from this Top 10 Natural Nipple Cream Reviews In 2018. Read more about the scar treatment creams.