Shower head filters are an essential part of your life if tap water is either hard water or unclean. Impure water is a risk to health. Finding a trustworthy one can be a tough job. To make things easy for you, here’s a list of the top 10 showerhead filters of 2020.
- 10. AquaCare by HotelSpa Filtered Shower Head
- 9. Sakaika Filtered Shower Head
- 8. Culligan RDSH-C115 RainDisc Filtered Shower Head
- 7. Cedar & Citrus CC22000002 Inline SPA Showerhead Filter & Water Softener
- 6. AquaCare by HotelSpa Filtered Shower (Brushed Nickel Finish)
- 5. The Clearly Pure Shower’s Shower Head with Chlorine Filter
- 4. Culligan Certified WHR-140 – Best Shower Head Filters
- 3. WaterChef SF-7C Premium Shower Filter System
- 2. Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mounted Filtered Shower Head with Massage
- 1. Filtered Hand Held Shower Head Filtration System
10. AquaCare by HotelSpa Filtered Shower Head
This shower by AquaCare ensures you have a healthy bathing experience. The water is purified and free of toxins, and there’s a reduced amount of mineral buildup. It is fantastic as it gives you a spa-like experience. However, the showerhead is made of poor-quality plastic and that is a letdown.
- 3-stage shower filter system
- Adjustable angle
- Six setting modes
- Wide spray radius
- Easy installment
- Cheap plastic shower head
- Pressure of water is not gentle
9. Sakaika Filtered Shower Head
The Sakaika Filtered Shower Head is for all those people who have skin or hair issues. This shower head completely clears the water of chlorine, lead, magnesium and calcium and charges it with antioxidants, improving the pH. It provides a fabulous performance at an affordable price. Unfortunately, reviewers complain about how it rusts easily.
- Eliminates chlorine
- Anti-oxidized water
- High pressure
- Easy installation
- Design is not sleek
- Rusts quickly
8. Culligan RDSH-C115 RainDisc Filtered Shower Head
This one by Culligan purifies water intensively, ensuring you get the skin and hair of your dreams. The shower spray feels like rain, and the purified water lets you have softer, smoother hair and skin. Though the showerhead is made of plastic, it has a stunning design. Hence, the only major drawback is the low pressure of water.
- Chlorine remover
- Limits growth of bacteria
- Easy to install
- Clean water
- Intelligent design
- Low pressure of water
- Plastic construction
7. Cedar & Citrus CC22000002 Inline SPA Showerhead Filter & Water Softener
The Cedar & Citrus CC22000002 is a shower head you can rely on. It ensures that bad smell and toxins are dealt with, and you get softer skin and sleeker hair. It reduces skin and hair problems substantially. The installation is easy and so is the cartridge replacement, although the design isn’t something to be praised.
- Patented KDF-55 filter
- Saves power
- Comes with mineral stones
- Excellent water filter
- Efficient with hot water too
- Water softener not up to par
- Mediocre design
6. AquaCare by HotelSpa Filtered Shower (Brushed Nickel Finish)
Yet another showerhead filter by HotelSpa. This one has polished nickel finishing that makes for a marvelous design. The functionality is also commendable, but the water pressure is average. Some customers have faced leakages issues too. The showerhead completely makes water free of impurities and refreshes hair and skin. You can bathe healthy with this one.
- 6 setting modes
- 3 stage KDF/active carbon shower filter
- SpiralFlo design
- Simple installation
- Premium working
- Leaks and needs to be tightened
- Average water pressure
5. The Clearly Pure Shower’s Shower Head with Chlorine Filter
This showerhead by The Clearly Pure Shower has three settings to suit your requirements. It is equipped with high-end features combined with a reasonable price. It provides efficient water saving, even though the pressure of water is very high. The high pressure contributes to leakage problems. Nevertheless, it removes up to 90% of the impurities in the water, making certain your skin and hair remain healthy.
- 3 components filter
- Ideal pressure
- Three settings
- Does a good job at removing chlorine
- Saves water
- Too much water pressure
- Leakage issues
4. Culligan Certified WHR-140 – Best Shower Head Filters
This Culligan Showerhead gives you cleaner, softer skin and hair. The installation and replacement of cartridges are smooth, and this showerhead does an incredible job of removing bad odor and chlorine. There’s a noticeable difference in the water, and it works great and provides a more hydrated experience. All these features come with a pricier tag, though.
- Patented bacteriostatic filter media
- Filter change reminder sticker comes along
- Filter cartridge lasts six months
- Budget-friendly price
- Noteworthy performance
- Average looks
- A bit on the pricier side
3. WaterChef SF-7C Premium Shower Filter System
This is a first-rate product with many qualities. This showerhead improves the quality of water substantially. It eliminates chlorine and the unpleasant smell completely, and the difference is noticeable. It offers a few settings and the showerhead’s position can also be adjusted, but there’s no filter replacement indicator, even though it’s pricey.
- Anti-clog nozzles
- Repositionable spray
- Two-stage filter system with thermal guard
- Swivels in all directions
- Obvious reduction in chlorine
- Doesn’t sport replacement indicator
- On the pricier side
2. Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mounted Filtered Shower Head with Massage
Another showerhead by this renowned brand that doesn’t disappoint at all. This one removes 99% of the impurities in water, making it smell great and refresh you completely! It can reduce skin and hair issues by purifying water. However, when the showerhead is being used, managing the settings is problematic and not to mention, the showerhead is heavy.
- Patented bacteriostatic filter media
- Anti-clog spray
- Long lasting
- Cleans mineral residue collection
- Difficult to change settings
1. Filtered Hand Held Shower Head Filtration System
This showerhead by Bath & Relax surely does relax one. The water is made healthy by wiping it clean of chloride and other impurities. The three modes allow you to choose whichever you like best. It offers a decent flow in all shower settings that is pure of toxins. The design is chic and the performance is top-notch, but alas, the cap can break because of the strong water pressure.
- 3 showering modes
- Sports bioactive mineral stones
- Laser perforated tech installed
- Flawless performance
- Trouble-free installation
- Breakable cap
- Pressure too powerful
All these showerheads are incredible choices. These are the best showerhead filters out there. They do their job efficiently, and you can go for the one that suits your needs best. With classy features and high-end construction, these are definitely worth the investment.