Ornamental plants, such as artificial trees and flowers, add a little glamour and color to your home. They don’t wither, and the maintenance is low. You don’t need to water them, yet they keep your small corners beautiful all day and every day. Have you considered getting one?
When you know what design and arrangement you like, you can grab it and take it home. Seems easy as that, isn’t it? But to get the best artificial trees, you still have to check their overall aspects; size, material, and quality. Well, don’t worry! Our list of the Top 10 Best Artificial Trees in 2021 Reviews will help you find the best one for your home.
- List of Top 10 Best Artificial Trees for Your Home
- 10. Nearly Natural 6584 Corn Stalk Dracaena
- 9. Nearly Natural 5289 Golden Cane Palm Silk Tree
- 8. National Tree 48 Inch Arborvitae Tree in Dark Green
- 7. Nearly Natural 5209 Ficus Silk Tree
- 6. Vickerman 4-Feet Artificial Natural Ficus Bush with Dark Green Leaves
- 5. Nearly Natural 5263-03 Areca Palm Decorative Silk Tree
- 3. Pure Garden Ficus Tree, 5-Feet
- 2. Luxury Japanese Fruticosa Tree by Vert Lifestyle
- 1. Cherry Plum Peach Blossom Spray Branch Silk Flowers Tree
- How to Choose the Best Artificial Trees
List of Top 10 Best Artificial Trees for Your Home
To narrow down your choices to the outstanding pieces on the market, we’ve listed the top 10 best artificial trees for your home. Check them out!
10. Nearly Natural 6584 Corn Stalk Dracaena
This artificial tree from Nearly Natural mimics a corn stalk dracaena but is beautifully arranged in a pot. You can place it in the corner of your living room, bathroom, or by the doorway. The dimensions of the product are 28 x 24 x 57 inches. The size is just right for you to spare a spot in your home.
It looks so real that you want to water it every day to keep it alive. The forming, the shaping, and the overall arrangement are of great quality.
9. Nearly Natural 5289 Golden Cane Palm Silk Tree
Another artificial tree from Nearly Natural is the Golden Cane Palm Silk Tree. Its height is over six feet and adorned with 333 palm leaves around it. The trunk is bendable, so you can reshape it in any form or arrangement you prefer.
You can put it by the doorway, in the living room, in your office, or wherever you want to. With its life-like structure, it can complement well with your interiors.
8. National Tree 48 Inch Arborvitae Tree in Dark Green
If you need an artificial tree outdoors, the Arborvitae Tree might be a good option. It is 60 inches tall and complements well with your garden plants and green turfs. It has a lifelike structure, great in shape, and definitely an impressive fake tree. If you want to fluff the branches out, it won’t take too long before you do.
This type of tree best suits your front porch. With its green and natural-looking leaves and high-quality, it would go through even the toughest cold and snow in winter!
7. Nearly Natural 5209 Ficus Silk Tree
The Ficus Silk Tree by Nearly Natural is one of the best-selling artificial trees on the market. With over 1008 individual leaves, this Silk Tree would beautify even the simplest spot in your home. You can place it indoors or outdoors, and it will blend in well with your interior or exterior. It is placed in a pot, but you can transfer it to a bigger one if you want to.
The leaves are green and look authentic. It is around 5’8’’ in height, so make sure you’ve got a space for this tall artificial tree. Nevertheless, it is easy to fluff the branches out and definitely look real that you won’t notice it is artificial.
6. Vickerman 4-Feet Artificial Natural Ficus Bush with Dark Green Leaves
If you are looking for an artificial tree that you can display on the balcony or in the corner of your living room, the Ficus Bush by Vickerman can be a good choice. It is 4-feet tall so that it won’t be awkwardly huge inside your home. But it is formed in good shape to make it look full and natural.
The Ficus bush is adorned with 950 leaves that vary in dark shades of green. You can blend it with your other ornamental plants or mix it with colorful flowers! It is placed in a woven basket that makes it more authentic and not cheaply-made.
5. Nearly Natural 5263-03 Areca Palm Decorative Silk Tree
The 4-inch tall Areca Palm tree is adorned with 32 large palm leaves. The branches are easy to fluff out, so you can arrange it the way you want to and make it much fuller. The size is just right for a spot in your office or inside your house, perhaps by the living room, doorway, or balcony.
It sits in a wicker basket that is 10w x 9h in size. If you want to transfer it to a bigger pot, you can do so very easily. It is lightweight.
4. Nearly Natural 5259 Paradise Artificial Palm Trees
We surely won’t get enough of Nearly Natural artificial trees! The next on our list is the Paradise Palm trees. Although it looks a bit like the Areca Palm, it is 5-feet in tall with a width of 46 inches. It is tall enough but not awkwardly huge for a small space. It can fit in the corner of your office or an apartment. You can also place it on your front porch if you want to.
The leaves are styled, and the dozen sprawling fronds are extended outward to make it look more real. The trunk is bendable, so it is easy to form.
3. Pure Garden Ficus Tree, 5-Feet
The Pure Garden Ficus tree is made of PVC that keeps the leaves green and natural. It is embellished with over 1000 leaves making it full and authentic. You can reserve a spot for it indoor right in your living room, room and office or outdoor in your front porch or in the balcony. Wherever you place it, it would surely enhance the environment and ambiance.
2. Luxury Japanese Fruticosa Tree by Vert Lifestyle
If you don’t mind spending a few more bucks for a sophisticated artificial plant, you can go with the Luxury Japanese Fruticosa Tree. It is a replica of a Japanese tree that is made of premium quality materials. The trunk, leaves, and branches all look natural. With its exceptional beauty, everyone who’d see it in the office lobby or living room would be left in awe.
It sits in a 7-inch non-decorative pot. So, you can transfer it to a bigger and prettier to keep its authentic beauty.
1. Cherry Plum Peach Blossom Spray Branch Silk Flowers Tree
Do you find the green leaves dull and mainstream? If you want to decorate your space with something beautiful and new, the Cherry Plum Peach Blossom flower tree might suit your taste. It has a touch of Japan’s cherry blossoms that would surely enlighten the mood and ambience in your living room, bedroom, or office.
It is a bunch of 22 white-colored flower heads displayed in a vase or flower basket. They are made of plastic and cloth to make them durable but natural.
If you need to enhance your ambiance at home or in the office, you can embellish it with beautiful and natural-looking artificial trees. They come in different types, sizes, and arrangements. You can pick out which you think best suits your space and environment, but you still have to be a bit picky when it comes to the overall quality.
Hopefully, our guidelines and reviews of the top products on the market will help you decide which one you should take home!
How to Choose the Best Artificial Trees
Before you head out to the store, the following are the factors you have to consider first.
- SIZE: These artificial trees vary in size, and manufacturers always indicate their product’s complete dimensions. You’ll also be able to determine what size of tree you need according to space in your home where you plan to place it.
- MATERIAL – Most artificial trees can either be made of PVC or Polyethylene. Each material has its own commendable properties that make the artificial trees look more authentic and, at the same time, of the best quality. But between the two, polyethylene material looks more natural compared to PVC.
- TYPE – There’s a huge array of trees and flowers to choose from. After you check the quality, you can pick out which type of artificial trees or flowers you like. They vary in designs, colors, and sizes. You can opt for something that will complement your home’s interior or exterior.
- NATURAL QUALITY – Does it look authentic and natural or fake as plastic? Though these are just artificial trees, you don’t want to settle for something that would obviously look fake. Don’t pick out those that would make your small spaces awful and cheap. Aside from the quality, you can pick out the ones that can really beautify your home.